Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Bob

Quote from: general on March 03, 2019, 02:33:02 PM
Folks anyone on IPTV now will need to get a VPN set up - some recent court judgement now means they are blocking everything. with the vpn its impossible to be tracked and blocked.  Very important to get one - if you dont you wont have iptv

My iptv currently blocked. I set up my VPN and I am still blocked

Dougal Maguire

What vpn did you get?  I went for NordVPN £100 for 3 years inc vat. Seems to be working well
Careful now

Jim Bob

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 03, 2019, 10:09:12 PM
What vpn did you get?  I went for NordVPN £100 for 3 years inc vat. Seems to be working well

Ipvanish

Dougal Maguire

Hope you get sorted. NordVPN working well here.
Careful now

Lucifer

Quote from: Jim Bob on March 03, 2019, 10:21:01 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 03, 2019, 10:09:12 PM

Ipvanish

That's interesting, I also have IPVanish and have the same problem as you.

Solo_run

I used pia VPN before and tbh it was brutal. Couldn't get it off my computer after the year ran out

I now have Nord and haven't had any problems with it. Haven't had any noticeable issues with it when VPN is active. However I can't seem to go back to my normal internet when I want to disconnect.

laoislad

Folks anyone on IPTV now will need to get a VPN set up - some recent court judgement now means they are blocking everything. with the vpn its impossible to be tracked and blocked.  Very important to get one - if you dont you wont have iptv
IPTV working fine for me with no VPN.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

spuds

Quote from: laoislad on March 04, 2019, 10:08:07 AM
IPTV working fine for me with no VPN.
It's not an issue in 26 yet anyways.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Boycey

This is basically whats going on, as has been said before it's not causing problems for us south of the border as of yet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=838exdEl2qY&feature=youtu.be

Link

Quote from: Solo_run on March 03, 2019, 10:44:43 PM
I used pia VPN before and tbh it was brutal. Couldn't get it off my computer after the year ran out

I now have Nord and haven't had any problems with it. Haven't had any noticeable issues with it when VPN is active. However I can't seem to go back to my normal internet when I want to disconnect.

How are you streaming your IPTV? Would like to know how nord works on firestick before buying.

paddyjohn

Anybody know if you can stick a VPN on a smart TV?

general

Regarding IP Vanish - which i have and works at £8 a month

You have to log in to it via the firestick or your device - make sure you click connect

your tv will 100% work with this when you connect

Solo_run

You can get a liberty shield router for £14 and then a nonthly/quarterly/yearly sub

https://www.libertyshield.com/home/pricingandplans/1

They were on sale on Amazon, can get one on eBay though

Jim Bob

Quote from: general on March 04, 2019, 11:57:35 AM

You have to log in to it via the firestick or your device - make sure you click connect

Which country do you select?

Boycey

Quote from: Jim Bob on March 04, 2019, 12:41:58 PM
Quote from: general on March 04, 2019, 11:57:35 AM

Which country do you select?

I've not had to use one but I've seen it said on the support page of a supplier I have used that it's best to use UK as the VPN crowd are unlikely to be using any of the 'big 6' mentioned in the video I posted