snooker world championship

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 09, 2007, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

I decided to keep one eye on Betfair while I was watching the final session last night and the odds fluctuations on the overall winner market were crazy. At one stage, during the 23rd frame, Selby's price went from 3.8 out to 7 – this for the man with the momentum, two frames behind and with 13 frames left. So I had a bet at 7. A few minutes later, during the same frame, he was back down to 4. So I laid him at 4, setting up a win-win. It's lovely when that happens. If only it would happen more often.

Boycey

Jaysus 8 years since this thread was live, does nobody follow the old snooker anymore?? While it'll never get back to the 1980s interest levels I always regard the World Championships as compulsory viewing..

Current champion Selby gone already, Ronnie obviously will feature if he can be arsed... but I think Ding is playing well enough to win it out.

An Watcher

Enjoy the snooker although not to the same extent as years ago. Like to see the irish lads go well. Yer man allen is decent though too much to say at times. Find Ronnie a bit boring too and that socks stunt was a bit of a joke

SHEEDY

Mark Allen beaten 13-11 by Barry Hawkins. Allen was 11-8 up.
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

Quote from: SHEEDY on April 25, 2015, 10:44:32 PM
Mark Allen beaten 13-11 by Barry Hawkins. Allen was 11-8 up.

He would need to get his act together soon as time running out, he hasn't the best personalities in fairness, have a bit of it but not as good as years gone by
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mouview

Quietly turning out to be a very interesting and open c'ship, and one which will get better and better in the later rounds. All the attacking players are making progress; any of Robertson, Junhui, Trump, O'Sullivan and my tip, Murphy, could win it.

BennyCake

Bring the old theme music back. New version is brutal. That's why interest is waning.

SHEEDY

Brilliant climax to the 2nd semi final. Stuart Bingham beating Judd trump 17-16. Would love to see him win it now, Shaun Murphy always seems like a real smug bollox.
nil satis nisi optimum

macdanger2

Bingham will be knackered after tonight, would like to see him win it though

Agent Orange

Bingham's Bangors have gone, still hope he wins it.

Syferus

BennyHarp

Murphy having a mare with this snooker!
That was never a square ball!!

Orior

Quote from: SHEEDY on May 02, 2015, 10:34:12 PM
Brilliant climax to the 2nd semi final. Stuart Bingham beating Judd trump 17-16. Would love to see him win it now, Shaun Murphy always seems like a real smug bollox.

Looking at his Wiki page, I would say Murphy has had a tough enough life.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

This is looking like a late one
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyHarp

Bingham's safety play is superb.
That was never a square ball!!