Armagh vs Clare 2018 R3 AI Qualifier - Athletic Grounds

Started by Solo_run, June 25, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

balladmaker

I don't see much advantage for Armagh playing in the Athletic Grounds, they've hardly made it a fortress over recent years.  Big advantage is obviously for the supporters and the distance and cost of travelling.

I predict a very close edgy affair, with it in the balance till the end.  Heat is going to have a major factor.  For the Clare lads, I assume the team will travel north this evening, wouldnt want that journey on the day of a match?

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

The heat factor is  gonna be massive. Hopefully we can deal with it best and scrape over the line
Armagh 2-12
Clare 1-13

smelmoth

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 29, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
The heat factor is  gonna be massive. Hopefully we can deal with it best and scrape over the line
Armagh 2-12
Clare 1-13

Discipline too

Frees can be easy scores and a red card in the heat is a disaster. It has to be a day to make the ball do the work

tonto1888

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 29, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
Are we not bothering naming a team?

Jasus someone must know it as they'd have had to give one in for match programme

Captain Obvious

naka

Armagh by 3
Unfortunately Rafferty and Mc Parland injuresd
But team taking shape

smelmoth

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 29, 2018, 11:15:19 PM
http://armaghgaa.net/football/armagh-team-v-clare/

Here is a prediction. I know it sounds crazy but that team might start

Huge responsibility on Murnin and if Clare put extra defenders around him then a big responsibility on management to have a Plan B and on the players to execute it

illdecide

Quote from: smelmoth on June 30, 2018, 07:33:11 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on June 29, 2018, 11:15:19 PM
http://armaghgaa.net/football/armagh-team-v-clare/

Here is a prediction. I know it sounds crazy but that team might start

Huge responsibility on Murnin and if Clare put extra defenders around him then a big responsibility on management to have a Plan B and on the players to execute it

Think there was only one change in Sligo last week from the team named in the match programme so it shouldn't be far away

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.