?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

He won't get the road either. No 10 in a row lads,

JimStynes

Celtic are just very poor. A lot of crap players on that side. Rangers are also crap but they bring an intensity to these games thst Celtic can't match, especially their midfield. This past 2 seasons they haven't seemed up for any of the rangers games. Rangers always look hungrier and look like they want to win it. Something needs to change. The only saving grace is that rangers will drop points at times because they're shite. The wheels could come off very handy here for Celtic though.

tonto1888

Next game very important. Last season we can back and went on a great run. Albeit we did have the winter break. It doesn't not look like we can turn it round. While I don't fully agree wirh Angelo I do think Lennon isn't up to the job at the moment

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on October 17, 2020, 02:34:08 PM

That's the problem, when you have a large section of the fanbase defending the shit show we have been this season there is no chance of the board getting rid of a cheap option yes man.

That result should be of no surprise to anyone today.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

marty34

Quote from: Angelo on October 17, 2020, 03:34:04 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on October 17, 2020, 02:34:08 PM

That's the problem, when you have a large section of the fanbase defending the shit show we have been this season there is no chance of the board getting rid of a cheap option yes man.

That result should be of no surprise to anyone today.

I agree Angelo.

straightred

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 17, 2020, 03:26:24 PM
Next game very important. Last season we can back and went on a great run. Albeit we did have the winter break. It doesn't not look like we can turn it round. While I don't fully agree wirh Angelo I do think Lennon isn't up to the job at the moment

The biggest issue now is that you can honestly see the huns taking 12 points off us while Lennon is in charge. If that happens we lose the league. Slippy has his number and he has shown no signs of being able to turn it around. There's nothing pleasant about it but he should jump or get pushed right now before its too late

tonto1888

Quote from: straightred on October 17, 2020, 04:04:59 PM

The biggest issue now is that you can honestly see the huns taking 12 points off us while Lennon is in charge. If that happens we lose the league. Slippy has his number and he has shown no signs of being able to turn it around. There's nothing pleasant about it but he should jump or get pushed right now before its too late

Hard to disagree

ned

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 17, 2020, 04:54:27 PM
Quote from: straightred on October 17, 2020, 04:04:59 PM

Hard to disagree

It is after that showing but they were poor too.
We've been abject in front of goal. A fit and willing Eddie and Jullien would make some difference.
However, we are so easy to play against that it doesn't take a tactical genius to get results against us.

Angelo

The difference between this season and last season is an off colour Edouard.

His form merely papered over the cracks last year and without his genius, we look a rabble.

illdecide

Angelo i've said before i'll not defend NL when he doesn't deserve defending and today is def not a day to try but you're are being such a hateful hoor tbh. I've had shit from huns all day but it's nothing having to listen to your crap about Neil Lennon and Celtic. The performance was shit today from players and management and wasn't good enough and if sacking Neil Lennon is the answer then so be it, if a new manager makes Celtic a better team then I'm all for that but I get the feeling that still wouldn't make u happy.
You yapped about James Forrest but i can tell you i'd have gladly taken him today, you yapped about not playing Rogic and Ntcham etc look what them players contributed. As i said yesterday it wouldn't have mattered what the result was today your opinion will always be the same and i stand by my previous comment that you're a f**king disgrace if you call yourself a Celtic fan. You haven't one good thing to say about Celtic, you hate the Board, you hate the manager and by your comments you hate the players so WTF is up your hole.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

clarshack

I think Angelo has been pretty much spot on with his comments. The club is badly run and change is needed beginning with the manager.

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on October 17, 2020, 08:08:43 PM
Angelo i've said before i'll not defend NL when he doesn't deserve defending and today is def not a day to try but you're are being such a hateful hoor tbh. I've had shit from huns all day but it's nothing having to listen to your crap about Neil Lennon and Celtic. The performance was shit today from players and management and wasn't good enough and if sacking Neil Lennon is the answer then so be it, if a new manager makes Celtic a better team then I'm all for that but I get the feeling that still wouldn't make u happy.
You yapped about James Forrest but i can tell you i'd have gladly taken him today, you yapped about not playing Rogic and Ntcham etc look what them players contributed. As i said yesterday it wouldn't have mattered what the result was today your opinion will always be the same and i stand by my previous comment that you're a f**king disgrace if you call yourself a Celtic fan. You haven't one good thing to say about Celtic, you hate the Board, you hate the manager and by your comments you hate the players so WTF is up your hole.

The performance today was in line with our performances all season. Rangers were the first team we have met this season close to our level and they wiped the floor with us.

I'm not being hateful, I'm being honest and I'm being objective. You are so personally attached to Lennon that you cannot stomach any completely grounded and rational criticism that comes his way.

I'm a Celtic fan, you seem to be a Neil Lennon cheerleader.

illdecide

Quote from: Angelo on October 17, 2020, 08:25:20 PM

The performance today was in line with our performances all season. Rangers were the first team we have met this season close to our level and they wiped the floor with us.

I'm not being hateful, I'm being honest and I'm being objective. You are so personally attached to Lennon that you cannot stomach any completely grounded and rational criticism that comes his way.

A fan supports their team and i've never seen one positive post from you about Celtic so that's why i said you were a disgrace to call yourself a Celtic fan. Yes, you've everyone on your side here and in your words I look like a Neil Lennon cheer leader from todays result (which i haven't defended him) but this has been going on for a long time with you not just today or last week.
I support Celtic through and through and always have done, I support the players and always have done and until they move on or are shipped out then i support whoever wears the green and white hoops. If the manager warrants the sack and it happens then so be it but until that happens then they've my full support.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

Quote from: Angelo on October 17, 2020, 08:25:20 PM

Lennon's clearly lost the changing room as he's tactically poor. Can't fire a team up at start of match nor at half time.  This is true for Europe too - beaten by a lot lesser opposition this past few years.

A quick glance at Twitter shows what Celtic fans think. They are saying the same thing.

If Celtic win the league, it'll be some achievement but need to go on a serious run now. 2 big games V Milan and Aberdeen coming up. 2 losses and the party is over.

ONeill

Celtic have looked very flat any time I've watched them recently.

Lennon doesn't seem to be sending them out riled up.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.