Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

Quote from: screenexile on November 17, 2019, 10:47:15 PM
Surely this gang and Dublin Jimmy's gang could have been doing mad shit separately??

In which case the paymaster is still very relevant!

BBC Spotlight being used as part of the decoy!?

Main Street

The dogs on the street know that not even the purifying presence of Mickey Harte by the side of the paymaster could detoxify the perception his utter and total ignominy.

Rossfan

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 17, 2019, 10:07:58 PM
Fair play to diesel for heading out in the dark to commit crimes for a fella he doesn't even know.

It's borderline Waterford Whispers stuff.

;D :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

supersarsfields

This information is not new for anyone in the local area. And was alluded to by myself and others previously. Might not fit everyone's agenda and people will likely believe their own bias regardless. Myself included.
But it's not straightforward either.

Dire Ear

Quote from: Main Street on November 18, 2019, 12:16:31 AM
The dogs on the street know that not even the purifying presence of Mickey Harte by the side of the paymaster could detoxify the perception his utter and total ignominy.
F me,  Tyrone are in yer head bigtime !!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

trailer

One thing this all highlights is a lack of real intelligence. We're meant to believe that they are carrying out these attacks on their own employer and lets face it indirect employer without being paid! If Fermanagh / Cavan lost these jobs they'd be replaced by fresh air. There's no case that can be made for carrying out these attacks "Voluntarily". It's lunacy to suggest that there isn't a paymaster involved.

five points

Quote from: trailer on November 18, 2019, 04:56:43 PM
One thing this all highlights is a lack of real intelligence. We're meant to believe that they are carrying out these attacks on their own employer and lets face it indirect employer without being paid! If Fermanagh / Cavan lost these jobs they'd be replaced by fresh air. There's no case that can be made for carrying out these attacks "Voluntarily". It's lunacy to suggest that there isn't a paymaster involved.

Or what started as a small and kinda believable lie has now swollen into a massive and ridiculously unbelievable one.

supersarsfields

Quote from: trailer on November 18, 2019, 04:56:43 PM
There's no doubt some attacks were carried out by employees. Most locally know some involved. I'm sure some of the current directors will Definitely know that to be true. There's no doubt over that.

bannside

A lot of local people seem to know a lot of things, dont they! Pity no one seems to have the courage of the PP or John Bosco and come out strong and condemn it outright, or raise the matter to the relevant authority. Would all these locals "in the know" prefer to wait until a director is fatally wounded until they do the right thing. And wheres Saint Mickey sweet bollocks now too when it matters??

supersarsfields

You think no one has condemned the attacks?

Most people don't confuse rumour and hearsay as fact unlike the courageous PP. allegations without proof help little.

Itchy

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 18, 2019, 02:46:07 AM
This information is not new for anyone in the local area. And was alluded to by myself and others previously. Might not fit everyone's agenda and people will likely believe their own bias regardless. Myself included.
But it's not straightforward either.

Go back many pages and I told ye something similar.

bannside

Yea. You'd wait a long time on proof if you were depending on it. Meanwhile the directors are still being intimidated and worse.

Try asking them to relax a bit whilst the guards and/or the psni get a bit of a handle on it!  As you say so many times, plenty of locals know the inside track. yet the intimidation ( 70 occurrences x £20k a shout....allegedly) was allowed to run for over 5 years whilst no one had the courage to stand up and say enough is enough. The PP may have gone on a solo and maybe his info isnt 100% correct, time will tell if he is more right than wrong, but for now at least the intimidation has stopped.

supersarsfields

Quote from: bannside on November 18, 2019, 07:45:59 PM
Yea. You'd wait a long time on proof if you were depending on it. Meanwhile the directors are still being intimidated and worse.

Try asking them to relax a bit whilst the guards and/or the psni get a bit of a handle on it!  As you say so many times, plenty of locals know the inside track. yet the intimidation ( 70 occurrences x £20k a shout....allegedly) was allowed to run for over 5 years whilst no one had the courage to stand up and say enough is enough. The PP may have gone on a solo and maybe his info isnt 100% correct, time will tell if he is more right than wrong, but for now at least the intimidation has stopped.
I've really lost what your saying. When did I mention anything about telling the directors to relax? My guess the attacks stopping would be due the ring leader dropping dead. The PP wasn't on a solo run. I'm sure he had it well discussed with his big mate, Tony Lunney before running to the media to tell them about his upcoming homily.

Rossfan

So they're all baddies except of course poor put upon SQ?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

supersarsfields

Quote from: Rossfan on November 18, 2019, 08:46:48 PM
So they're all baddies except of course poor put upon SQ?
The ones doing the attacks? Err yes.