Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: gallsman on February 23, 2020, 06:07:16 AM
Delighted for Andy Lee btw. One of the best and most insightful analysts in Irish sport

+ 1

gawa316

What's next? Wilder part 3 or AJ?

quit yo jibbajabba

Respect to the big guy tbh

Only one that can beat him now is his da

Boycey

Quote from: gawa316 on February 23, 2020, 09:41:07 AM

There's a rematch clause in the contract but I can't see Wilder having the stomach for it? He'd be better off licking his wounds and aiming himself at Joshua I'd say.

square_ball

Quote from: gallsman on February 23, 2020, 06:07:16 AM
Delighted for Andy Lee btw. One of the best and most insightful analysts in Irish sport

Yes brilliant for Lee. First of many world champions for him I'd say.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Boycey on February 23, 2020, 10:44:08 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 23, 2020, 09:41:07 AM

There's a rematch clause in the contract but I can't see Wilder having the stomach for it? He'd be better off licking his wounds and aiming himself at Joshua I'd say.

Yep, Wilder should let Joshua and Fury fight. Pray to God that somehow Joshua beats him then target that fight. He'd have to go through Whyte though I'd imagine which wouldn't be easy for him either.
That was never a square ball!!

square_ball

Good performance from Jono Carroll just now but Christ Joe Gallagher didn't do Quigg any favours there. It was getting pretty dangerous in there for him.

GetOverTheBar

So Fury v Joshua is on, twice....

Bit of a social media storm with it....Fury knew what he was at

Taylor

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 10, 2020, 05:23:17 PM
So Fury v Joshua is on, twice....

Bit of a social media storm with it....Fury knew what he was at

Kinahan looks to have had a major influence in getting these fights organised.

Few journalists will be having fits

gallsman

Hopefully not just journalists.

pbat

Matt Cooper came straight out on his show and said we wont be giving this fight any attention. Unfortunately in the grand scheme of things The Last Word wont have much impact if it reports on it or not. Hopefully some of the bigger media outlets expose this sc**bag to the world.

MoChara

@StevieCahill
Think #danielkinahan is bad? Just remember back to when The General, Martin Cahill, began moonlighting as a football agent and was behind Ronaldo's move from PSV to Barcelona.

https://twitter.com/StevieCahill/status/1270811975065522176?s=20

Taylor

Gary Lineker was tweeting about the fight and some people sent him links to Kinahan which he obviously read given his reply

nrico2006

Seems to be at it every fight too. You'd think he'd learn.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

gallsman

Lucky enough escape alright but he looked good and did well to get the finish.

Frampton not looking great here so far. Sluggish and easily hit by a guy who shouldn't even be on his radar.