Antrim hurlers

Started by randomtask, June 25, 2011, 05:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomtask

Is anybody in the same position as myself im from tyrone and ulster and i am a massive fan of Antrim hurlers. I follow them closely and love seeing them win, great win today with plenty of room for improvement. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with liam watson this season, him and neil mc manus are up there with the best in the country.

bloodybreakball

Liam Watson is recovering from a knee cartilage injury as far as i know. absolutely fantastic hurler, really hope to see him back hurling soon. neil mc manus is arguably every bit as good as watson and a great attitude. Connor mc cann is another real quality hurler, wee bit quiet today, but hes definitely allowed that with the performances he has given earlier in the year but maybe its because it his last week of secondary school!! :D young but very skillful, its great to see antrim competitive up to a point. Plenty of youngish p[layers to workj with for the next number of years, a few forwards that can take scores strong defenders in hippy and micko herron, yup good times