ARK - Acts of Random Kindness

Started by The Iceman, April 20, 2010, 04:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: Puckoon on April 20, 2010, 04:35:05 PM
Aerlik - that doesnt appear to be even remotely related to the orignial post/thread/ethos of the ARK organization. You really should delete that post or start a thread for it yourself.

You never cease to amaze me Puck.

pintsofguinness

I dont think anyone needs to buy a teeshirt to do something nice, if they do then it's poor reflection on the world.

But most people are ignorant f**kers anyway
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 20, 2010, 05:41:50 PM
I asked a woman who was in front of my car in Liffey Valley car park the other evening if she wanted help parking her car as she had made 4 attempts and was seemingly unable to reverse park,she didn't accept my offer and told me to f**k off...
Thats the last time I'll ever try help someone with a random act of kindness

Aren't the parking spaces in Liffey Valley those ones that are painted at angle? They're designed for you to drive straight into them so you can reverse out of them easier.

Stupid woman!  :D
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

saffron sam2

Quote from: The Iceman on April 20, 2010, 04:44:07 PM
The lad who started it in 2008 is from Belfast and was 18 at the time.   I don't think he even thought it would grow this big.
He was just at the annual TED conference and was very well received there.

f**k me, not Iris again.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2010, 05:38:19 PM
If any hoor came up to me on the street and offered to buy me a coffee I'd be a bit nervous.
Milk, no sugar?

maxpower

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 20, 2010, 05:41:50 PM
I asked a woman who was in front of my car in Liffey Valley car park the other evening if she wanted help parking her car as she had made 4 attempts and was seemingly unable to reverse park,she didn't accept my offer and told me to f**k off...
Thats the last time I'll ever try help someone with a random act of kindness

Did that very seem thing at the weekend, got a very similar response
What happens next????

Olly

This is what I'm talking about. If you see a family bringing in the turf in a foreign land like Mayo and you're driving past. Stop the car and help them, then drive off and never think about it again.

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

fingerbob

Sounds very similiar to the book Join Me by Danny Wallace.

Orangemac

I assume this is the author of Yes Man (proving he is not a 1 trick pony) and not the diminutive forward who briefly played with Utd around 1990. :D

fingerbob

Indeed it is! He formed a "cult" of sorts based around random acts of kindess, good deeds and passport photos..