Smoked!!

Started by randomtask, October 22, 2009, 11:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomtask

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321157.stm

hilarious as you will see this was a clip from the controversial question time that included nick Griffith leader of fascist movement the BNP(British national party) watch from 2:15 onwards where he humiliates Jack Straw British foreign secretary. His face is priceless

Lady GAA GAA

He didn't humiliate him at all though, did he?

ONeill

A wee bit of homework done there alright.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: randomtask on October 22, 2009, 11:47:07 PM

hilarious as you will see this was a clip from the controversial question time that included nick Griffith leader of fascist movement the BNP(British national party) watch from 2:15 onwards where he humiliates Jack Straw British foreign secretary. His face is priceless
Humiliate him? I thought it was pathetic and the only person humiliated should be Griffin
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Straw came across extremely well and boxed Griffin into a corner several times. He was literally shaking like a leaf in the final 20 minutes of the programme.
Testing Accessibility

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: ziggysego on October 23, 2009, 12:33:23 AM
Straw came across extremely well and boxed Griffin into a corner several times. He was literally shaking like a leaf in the final 20 minutes of the programme.

:-\

HowAreYeGettinOn

You think 'my Dad was braver than your Dad' constitutes a humiliation?

A bit of news for you : the 'politics' of the school playground don't impress grown-ups in the real world.

Sandino

I don't think that Griffen humiliated anyone, I am an Omagh man like you but I think you should read your own personal text. 'A witty saying proves nothing' 
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

The Iceman

These boys will never get too far because they don't have the charismatic leader, movements like this, depend on.
This lad is a bumbling, cross eyed mouth that got backed into the corner like the rat he is.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Fear ón Srath Bán

I thought Straw was actually rather dignified about it, under the circumstances. Griffiin makes a complete ass of himself, yet again.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

delboy

I thought it was a fair enough comment after recieving a lecture from jack straw about service and sacrafice.
I mean a conchie in the 2nd world war FFS if you were going to pick a war in history that was completely justifiable WW2 would probably be it.

Fear ón Srath Bán

I wouldn't knock someone for being a conchie, regardless of the honour or otherwise of the conflict; if he could't take human life he couldn't take human life.

Griffin wouldn't know too much about sacrifice, unless it were on the high altar of his friend David Duke.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

delboy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 23, 2009, 05:07:38 PM
I wouldn't knock someone for being a conchie, regardless of the honour or otherwise of the conflict; if he could't take human life he couldn't take human life.

Unless they are some sort of homicidal manic i imagine nobody wants to take another life, yet many did make that sacrafice and did take other human lifes during ww2 despite the huge psychological repercussions they would have to suffer. Jack straws father however chose not to make that sacrafice.

randomtask

Quote from: HowAreYeGettinOn on October 23, 2009, 11:32:13 AM

You think 'my Dad was braver than your Dad' constitutes a humiliation?

A bit of news for you : the 'politics' of the school playground don't impress grown-ups in the real world.

holy Jesus, thought this forum was meant to be a bit of craic i never commented on whether or not he is politically correct or what constitutes a humiliation, i just thought that it was quite funny that nick Griffith under severe pressure still managed to make jack straw look like a puppy dog with that comment. and maybe HAYGO you could realise that your statement about the playground shows how aggressive and narrow minded you are. are young people not aloud to comment on this forum?? 

pintsofguinness

Quote from: delboy on October 23, 2009, 04:50:25 PM
I thought it was a fair enough comment after recieving a lecture from jack straw about service and sacrafice.
I mean a conchie in the 2nd world war FFS if you were going to pick a war in history that was completely justifiable WW2 would probably be it.
It was Jack Straw's father that avoided the war, not Jack Straw. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?