Connacht Club championships 2021

Started by Blowitupref, November 14, 2021, 08:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

I'd expect so alright CF.
Edit .. Waterford/Clare McGrath Cup game off.
Club Finals Lá 'le Pádraig...?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

Kilmeena Connacht Junior champions after beating St Patricks 1-18 to 0-5 in the final this afternoon

Senior final on tomorrow. Pearses and Knockmore two well matched and well organised teams, very hard game to call.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

The pitch isn't up for the match, I know it's a difficult time of year to have a pitch in great shape but it looks heavy and slow.

Knockmore up against it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Black card OK, but the player waving wildly for a card like soccer f**king pathetic.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 09, 2022, 01:56:26 PM
Black card OK, but the player waving wildly for a card like soccer f**king pathetic.

Yes, I'd have given him a yellow for that!! Hate that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Pádraig Pearses good value for their two point lead however silly errors including a stupid black by the keeper is keeping in Knockmore in it.

Tubberman

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 09, 2022, 02:11:44 PM
Pádraig Pearses good value for their two point lead however silly errors including a stupid black by the keeper is keeping in Knockmore in it.

Much more even match than that imo. goal set it up for pearses, kmore struggling to break them down and taking wrong options under pressure but still anyone's game
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Wildweasel74

No. 15 for Pearses a good footballer.

Rudi

Pearses miles the better team, watery scores keeping Knockmore in it. Carey absolute stand out player.

Tubberman

Great response from Pearses to the goal.

Wildweasel74

Whereabouts in Roscommon is the Pearses fron?

Rudi

Close to Ballinasloe in deep south Roscommon, border the Clan na gael club

Tubberman

My god, the shooting from knockmore has been nothing short of atrocious