Ulster Club SFC 2021

Started by general_lee, November 14, 2021, 07:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

:great goal there, spare man making a difference but the fermanagh men been here before.

Wildweasel74

Hate the way players go down now trying to get men booked or send off, Not very manly as Colm O'Rourke would say.

Wildweasel74

Bad hit there, no attempt to remotely play the ball.

Gael85

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 18, 2021, 07:43:21 PM
Hate the way players go down now trying to get men booked or send off, Not very manly as Colm O'Rourke would say.

It a blight on every game hurling or football.  If a lad goes down holding head leave him out off pitch 10/15 minutes to get assessed.  2 Naas lads went down holding after committing dangerous tackles which saved them getting the line.

tintin25

Great win for Derrygonnelly...fully deserved

Baile an tuaigh

Clan Eireann a wee bit agriculture in the shooting fair play to Derrygonnelly. I knew the second that frontal challenge went in he was off. Blunt trauma to the chest can be very dangerous.

tintin25

Clann Eireann boss giving Derrygonnelly a team talk lol

general_lee

Derrygonnelly deserved that much more economical up top. CE far too naive in first half, had they brought the shooting boots might have nicked it.

David McKeown

Derrygonnelly completely deserved that. Fair play to Clann Eireann. It's great to see their years of hard work paying off. I remember attending an u8 training session in 2004 or 2005 with my brother and nephew. I remember being told at that session that my nephew would only likely play for the B team at underage because they were building a team to win the Armagh Championship by 2020 and the All Ireland by 2025. Whilst they may or may not meet those goals they have fairly given it a rattle.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Wildweasel74

Be alright if he hit him in the chest, he got maybe a yellow, he he hit him on the head as few replays showed there.

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: tintin25 on December 18, 2021, 08:03:38 PM
Clann Eireann boss giving Derrygonnelly a team talk lol
Aye kind of funny never seen that before. Good auld game some great scores.

onefineday

Quote from: David McKeown on December 18, 2021, 08:04:57 PM
Derrygonnelly completely deserved that. Fair play to Clann Eireann. It's great to see their years of hard work paying off. I remember attending an u8 training session in 2004 or 2005 with my brother and nephew. I remember being told at that session that my nephew would only likely play for the B team at underage because they were building a team to win the Armagh Championship by 2020 and the All Ireland by 2025. Whilst they may or may not meet those goals they have fairly given it a rattle.

What a ludicrous thing to say to an 8 year old.  Few things get me more rattled than that type of shite.

grounded

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 18, 2021, 06:56:59 PM
Inexperience at Ulster does make a big difference.

Definitely does. It's a pity about that start, Clan Eireann could have run them a lot closer.

SHEEDY

Quote from: onefineday on December 18, 2021, 08:12:16 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on December 18, 2021, 08:04:57 PM

What a ludicrous thing to say to an 8 year old.  Few things get me more rattled than that type of shite.
100%, ridiculous.
nil satis nisi optimum

imtommygunn

Does that , or did that, derrygonnelly centre half back ever play for Fermanagh? He seems like a hardy boy and a good footballer too.