13 yr old stoned to death

Started by lfdown2, November 10, 2008, 04:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Blocked from getting the link.  From the comments, thank for small mercies.  God deleteted.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

milltown row

Quote from: Main Street on November 10, 2008, 07:15:31 PM
Quote from: milltown row on November 10, 2008, 05:44:06 PM
but main street your generalising there to an extent. to all outsiders we are murdering Irish scum who kill unarmed people. now we know thats not true :P
It was true for as long as the British needed it to be true.
You would find from an investigation of media over 25 years that reporting was very controlled.
A certain image needs to be maintained in order to have enough public support for extreme government actions.

I have no doubt that this barbaric act has been inserted in NI media to increase /maintain islamaphobia at a time when the returning British Army regiment  get flak and more innocent Afghanis are killed.

but we cant come on here and call all Afghans barbaric, as the racists on here will call for America to go in and "bombed the living sh.i out of them" which is confusing as the Brits are in there also, why not let them do it?

people looking in on us would claim we should get our own house in order before giving advice on what the americans should do.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Minder

What is all this talk of Afghans? It happened in Somalia.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AFS

but main street your generalising there to an extent. to all outsiders we are murdering Irish scum who kill unarmed people. now we know thats not true :P
You would find from an investigation of media over 25 years that reporting was very controlled.
A certain image needs to be maintained in order to have enough public support for extreme government actions.

I have no doubt that this barbaric act has been inserted in NI media to increase /maintain islamaphobia at a time when the returning British Army regiment  get flak and more innocent Afghanis are killed.

Normally I wouldn't be one for conspiracies like this but it does seem strange that the BT chose to report on this story today, a week after it was dealt with by the rest of the world's media  :-\

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7708169.stm

magickingdom

Quote from: milltown row on November 10, 2008, 08:33:23 PM

I have no doubt that this barbaric act has been inserted in NI media to increase /maintain islamaphobia at a time when the returning British Army regiment  get flak and more innocent Afghanis are killed.

but we cant come on here and call all Afghans barbaric, as the racists on here will call for America to go in and "bombed the living sh.i out of them" which is confusing as the Brits are in there also, why not let them do it?

people looking in on us would claim we should get our own house in order before giving advice on what the americans should do.

are you implying i'm racist or are you just confused?

milltown row

Quote from: magickingdom on November 10, 2008, 09:03:09 PM
Quote from: milltown row on November 10, 2008, 08:33:23 PM

are you implying i'm racist or are you just confused?

i dont know ya so i dont know, only you know that.

magickingdom

milltown row

Yes I Would

Maguire01

Quote from: AFS on November 10, 2008, 08:49:46 PM
Normally I wouldn't be one for conspiracies like this but it does seem strange that the BT chose to report on this story today, a week after it was dealt with by the rest of the world's media  :-\

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7708169.stm
That's just because they're a bit slow.

maddog

Quote from: Main Street on November 10, 2008, 05:02:20 PM
Great, a article about a sick bunch of barbarians,
therefore it must be alright to wage war against the Afghanis.

We have God on our side.

Thats quite a leap by anyones standards.

Zapatista

I wouldn't be so sure of any story out of Somalia. Howden reported from South Africa, Zimbabwe, Congo, Somalia and other places in November. This is at least a second hand story from him. 

maddog

Quote from: Main Street on November 10, 2008, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: Feckitt on November 10, 2008, 05:08:01 PM
Feck off Main Street. 

A crowd of f**king savages, and no mistake!  It's got nothing to do with Afghans or anything else.

As long as I read a stupid comment on this thread saying
"A religion of peace my hole", I will make my comments.

Read the comments made by people on the Belfast Tele article.

"i dont think that this story has been published as it was. yes the islamic rule says that if a girl does sex without getting marry and its proved then it she should have been killed as this girl has been killed. publishing this story is just the matter of trying to turn the people against islam." Comment left on Tele website

This is much the same line as i hear from other muslims. Its all an evil plot to turn people against them. Similar to this bullshit of honour killings. The west doesn't understand. If i hold the view that it is not a religion of peace i am perfectly entitled to that view. I work with and listen to their views everyday and some of their views have shocked me and does not fall in with the "misundertood" theory.
Obviously this doesnt represent all muslims, i'm still waiting to meet the other type.

The people who committed this barbaric crime did so in the name of sharia law, as did the taleban when they were shooting women in the Kabul football stadium. Those are facts and are nothing to do with war being waged in Iraq and Afghanistan both of which i believe are illegal and immoral.

nifan

Somalia is basically a medieval society with automatic weapons.