Ian Óg Twitter storm

Started by longballin, April 02, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: longballin on April 02, 2018, 10:31:53 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on April 02, 2018, 10:26:42 PM
He aploogised so that will be that, f**k all will happen to him.

so did McElduff and he got screwed to the wall

But hes in the DUP, does he have the morals to do the right thing? Will his followers have any idea what Ramadan is? Pig and grunt
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gallsman

Of course they know what Ramadan is. It's that thing those brown lads do every year. You know, the thing with the brown lads.

RedHand88

Got a professional looking leaflet through the door yesterday (Ravenhill road) about stopping the "Islamisation of Ulster". I wonder how many degrees of separation these leaflets have with DUP members.

Orior

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 03, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
Got a professional looking leaflet through the door yesterday (Ravenhill road) about stopping the "Islamisation of Ulster". I wonder how many degrees of separation these leaflets have with DUP members.

As long as they play gaelic football then I don't mind. Down with this hurling thing.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

yellowcard

What is nearly worse is the fact that an elected MP claimed that he didn't know what Ramadan referred to. He is either very thick or just a liar and I know which one I'd veer towards.

The Iceman

Quote from: gallsman on April 03, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
Of course they know what Ramadan is. It's that thing those brown lads do every year. You know, the thing with the brown lads.
by painting them as racist morons who sweep a brush over a group of people are you not doing the exact same thing?

I would say it was a genuine mistake and he overlooked the second half of the tweet before retweeting
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

OgraAnDun

Quote from: yellowcard on April 03, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
What is nearly worse is the fact that an elected MP claimed that he didn't know what Ramadan referred to. He is either very thick or just a liar and I know which one I'd veer towards.

They're not mutually exclusive.

give her dixie

Quote from: The Iceman on April 03, 2018, 12:32:51 PM
by painting them as racist morons who sweep a brush over a group of people are you not doing the exact same thing?

I would say it was a genuine mistake and he overlooked the second half of the tweet before retweeting

There were only 16 words in the tweet.

Does he have the capabilities to read that many words in a sentence?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

tiempo

Quote from: The Iceman on April 03, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

Bullsh1t.

By sharing it he endorsed all 16 words, should be roaded.

Minder

There certainly seems to be a problem with black gangs in London, higher murder rate than New York at the minute.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Orior

We should create a thread of all the abusive, racist, sectarian, inflammatory tweets which would have any other elected representative booted out.

Ian Og, Sammy the naturist and Lord Looney John Taylor (ok, not an elected representative) will provide plenty of examples.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

red hander

Quote from: Orior on April 03, 2018, 03:13:00 PM
We should create a thread of all the abusive, racist, sectarian, inflammatory tweets which would have any other elected representative booted out.

Ian Og, Sammy the naturist and Lord Looney John Taylor (ok, not an elected representative) will provide plenty of examples.

Unionists are utterly shameless. Total unwillingness to acknowledge wrongdoing on their side, consider themselves the only victims, and get away with it due to a compliant media. Let them f**king stew in their own juices, no return to Stormont

imtommygunn

They must be very concerned about donegal, monaghan and cavan too then  ;D

These pricks have absolutely no shame. I used to get annoyed but don't see the point. No to anti semitism but yes to just about every other prejudice known to mankind. They think they are in with the big boys and are helping their tory overlords sink the big bad man who once met the ira(even though danny morrison has stated he was there when douglas herd met them before corbyn did).

They take no accountability for anything, show no willingness to compromise and show increasing signs of actually having their decisions made by the loyalist paramilitaries.

Really they are the lowest of the low.

Worst of it is there are new ones just as bad coming up. That lockhart, pengelly and the one who looks about 80 is actually only mid 30s so they aren't going away soon.

red hander

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 03, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

These pricks have absolutely no shame. I used to get annoyed but don't see the point. No to anti semitism but yes to just about every other prejudice known to mankind. They think they are in with the big boys and are helping their tory overlords sink the big bad man who once met the ira(even though danny morrison has stated he was there when douglas herd met them before corbyn did).

They take no accountability for anything, show no willingness to compromise and show increasing signs of actually having their decisions made by the loyalist paramilitaries.

Worst of it is there are new ones just as bad coming up. That lockhart, pengelly and the one who looks about 80 is actually only mid 30s so they aren't going away soon.

That would be the piss artist Stalford ... it's enough to put you off drink. Saying that, over the last few months Arlene looks like she's been trying to match him glass for glass  ;D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 03, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

LOL presumably you mean 35 year old Chris Stalford? It's a tough paper round in S. Belfast.