Brandi Love

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

HiMucker

Quote from: ziggysego on January 01, 2019, 04:27:22 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on January 01, 2019, 02:47:26 PM
Brandi Love

Genuinely had to Google this name.
Ziggy she does a tremendous amount for equal rights for women in her industry, including support for single mothers etc. Genuinely one of the good guys and I try to support her as much as possible.

ziggysego

Quote from: HiMucker on January 01, 2019, 04:57:23 PM
Brandi Love

Ziggy she does a tremendous amount for equal rights for women in her industry, including support for single mothers etc. Genuinely one of the good guys and I try to support her as much as possible.

Yeah, I was a big fan of Laura Lee's. She did a lot of great work too.
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Quote from: HiMucker on January 01, 2019, 04:57:23 PM
Brandi Love

And also has a massive pair of......
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Quote from: Don Johnson on January 01, 2019, 01:27:10 PM
Quote from: Boycey on December 31, 2018, 08:07:39 PM
3 posts in and already it's a cnutfest  ;D

I'm not sure I 'admire' anyone but I quite like wee MickeyD and the way he represents us, of course having a Rory Gallagher photo in his office the day I was there hekped.

Can I add something - who's the nicest celebrity you met? Paul McGrath, absolute gent. Met him on a back Street near OT one night. He stopped and engaged in conversation for ages we had to make our excuses eventually as we were late for our lift.

What a round about way to humblebrag you were in the President of Ireland's office.

There's free tours every week  :D the wee man himself wasn't there. Its interesting, if youre into that sort of thing.

From the Bunker

I admire any Soccer player who plays regularly in the English Premiership.
To get to that position in a world wide popular sport such as soccer is an achievement.

Glen Whelan played 9 consecutive seasons in the Premiership. No mean feat. Some would say he was a limited player. That makes this achievement even more worthy of respect and admiration is he made the most of what he had.

If he was a Rugby international playing in a smaller cocoon sport with Club and Country he'd be hailed and admired from a high.

Insane Bolt

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 01, 2019, 05:36:29 PM
To get to that position in a world wide popular sport such as soccer is an achievement.

Glen Whelan played 9 consecutive seasons in the Premiership. No mean feat. Some would say he was a limited player. That makes this achievement even more worthy of respect and admiration is he made the most of what he had.

If he was a Rugby international playing in a smaller cocoon sport with Club and Country he'd be hailed and admired from a high.

He's no Terry Phelan😜

imtommygunn

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 01, 2019, 05:36:29 PM

Pulis has some quote about him saying something like he tried to replace him every year but the b**tard kept playing his way back into the team.

Boys like him and kilbane i would admire. Dogged work rate and determination even when they don't have the ability of stars around them.

bogball88

Shane Macgowan- poetic genius and loves his gargle

seafoid

Michael Duignan
Cody
Klopp
Iarla O Lionaird
Martin Hayes
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

From the Bunker

Quote from: bogball88 on January 01, 2019, 09:51:41 PM
Shane Macgowan- poetic genius and loves his gargle

I have always loved Shane but never admired him! I've paid into gigs to see him perform and ended up listening to Terry Woods, Phil Chevron, Spider Stacey or someone dragged on from the support Band to do a song or two.