TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shark

What a great game. Fair dues to NP for coming back from 6 down. Con was the difference in the last 6/7 minutes. He took all the right options.

Milltown Row2

Tracey missed some frees today, I fancied Cuala this week as the last couple games they were under par, well based on their previous championship games
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Another victory for the Dublin money machine. One step closer to the edge. Yay.

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Syferus on March 24, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

::) Yawn
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Minder

Not many clubs could afford the ticket Cuala have put together
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Syferus

Quote from: Minder on March 24, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

Not many clubs could afford the ticket Cuala have put together

#ItsInTheBlood #TheToughest

Lar Naparka

Why do you say that Syf?
I don't take that much interest in hurling but I like the cut of Cuala throughout the championships. Good clean hurling and quite a few classy players. Money talks in football alright but I felt the more skillful side won today and won on merit.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Milltown Row2

City clubs winning club championships is good! The myth of its country teams winning is a thing TG4 made up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on March 24, 2018, 11:42:25 PM
Why do you say that Syf?
I don't take that much interest in hurling but I like the cut of Cuala throughout the championships. Good clean hurling and quite a few classy players. Money talks in football alright but I felt the more skillful side won today and won on merit.

Mattie Kenny ain't there for the love of the game, Lar. How much bigger is Cuala's pick than Leitrim's? How much larger is their budget and grant money? How many of their players need to travel more than 30 minutes to training?

There's a context involved in their success that mirrors the Dublin county teams in a lot of ways. You can appreciate they are good at what they do without respecting how they got to that point.

longballin

This begrudgery when a Dublin team wins win go on and on but you know what they say about the begrudgers...

Syferus

Quote from: longballin on March 25, 2018, 12:31:49 AM
This begrudgery when a Dublin team wins win go on and on but you know what they say about the begrudgers...

That they're right?

longballin

Quote from: Syferus on March 25, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

That they're right?

no... fuc them  8)

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: shark on March 24, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
What a great game. Fair dues to NP for coming back from 6 down. Con was the difference in the last 6/7 minutes. He took all the right options.

He did. I wouldn't mind but he was very quiet in the first game and quiet in the replay until the last 10 minutes or so. Came alive at the right time for Cuala though.

From the Bunker

Syferus

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 25, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

And Leitrim are sponsored by a three star hotel..