We need to talk about Diarmuid

Started by Mayo4Sam, June 05, 2017, 09:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Jinxy on May 08, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
Exactly.
Anyway, it's just curtain-twitching dressed up as 'concern' in most cases.

Never heard that before, very appropriate.
#newbridgeornowhere

Gaaboardmod3

GAA Fanatic, an unfounded 'I am led to believe' is not reason to go around on this board insinuating stuff. If, for any reason, something comes into the public domain then of course it can be talked about here, within reason. But comments like yours are not acceptable.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on May 08, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
GAA Fanatic, an unfounded 'I am led to believe' is not reason to go around on this board insinuating stuff. If, for any reason, something comes into the public domain then of course it can be talked about here, within reason. But comments like yours are not acceptable.

Sorry I thought this was a discussion board...

magpie seanie

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on May 08, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

It is. Not a gossip column.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 08, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

Sorry,

I was only referring to this link in the Irishtimes, I thought this was on going

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/circuit-court/dublin-football-star-diarmuid-connolly-acted-despicably-1.3279070

magpie seanie

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on May 08, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

Sorry,

I was only referring to this link in the Irishtimes, I thought this was on going

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/circuit-court/dublin-football-star-diarmuid-connolly-acted-despicably-1.3279070

Did you read Tomás Ó Sé's article above? I'd assume you'd agree given some of the off field indiscretions that we highlighted relating to Tyrone players in recent years? 

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 08, 2018, 11:52:46 AM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on May 08, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

Sorry,

Did you read Tomás Ó Sé's article above? I'd assume you'd agree given some of the off field indiscretions that we highlighted relating to Tyrone players in recent years?

Agree my ass, no chance! If a man commits a crime then tough s**t to him!
I didnt read all O'Se's but isnt he jst sayin the same thing about giving a man a break because he's a amateur player!
Sure hold on, the post man in my town assaulted 2 women last night, left one in hospital, but sure saying nothing, he's plays for the Local Gaa team so let him have some space and keep outa the papers as he's amateur..

Mayo4Sam14

Dermos off to the States by the sounds of it!
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

mrdeeds

Lar Naparka

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

supersub

Tyrdub

GetOverTheBar

Disappointing news for those of us who have loved to watch him over the years. This is probably the end of him at Intercounty Level you would expect.

A genius

From the Bunker

Connolly held to much baggage or potential baggage. He's had his days in the sun. It's must be kinda nice to be able to swan off to the States for the summer and play a bit of football and still be in decent shape.