The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamboo

' If a regular contributor to a thread about the team I support, that I am also regular contributor on,is a racist, what's that gotta do with me?'

bamboo

condemn him as a racist like other decent members or be complicit. simple.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: bamboo on January 21, 2018, 08:36:44 PM' If a regular contributor to a thread about the team I support, that I am also regular contributor on,is a racist, what's that gotta do with me?'

Quote from: bamboo on January 21, 2018, 08:37:57 PMcondemn him as a racist like other decent members or be complicit. simple.

You are taking this internet thing a bit too seriously bamboo - go have a cup of tea and some jaffa cakes or something

bamboo

You may have a point, I'll watch the NFL, cheer on the jags and go to bed-  too late for tea. We've both got bigger fish to fry in our real lives and I'm still thawing out from watching Corofin v Fulham Irish.

To be honest, nothing you or I say can stop racists from spouting their bile. Let's leave it to the mods to do their job.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

bamboo

Don't be so paranoid- It's not that I'm picking you out, I hate all racists.

That play on words was a hoot though so at least you still have your humour despite all your failings. Changing my username (bamboo) to an overtly sexist term which demeans all women(bimbo) is up there with your usual classy stuff. One to tell the kids eh?

laoislad

You're a serious dude bimbo.
Hey will you stop sending me all those private messages. It's getting a little weird..
I'm not sure what that picture you sent me is suppose to mean.

bamboo

Hahah. Please feel free to show one PM I've sent. Just one. Let the whole board see.

Surely you wouldn't lie about something like that?

I'm a pretty relaxed dude, more than you'll ever know.

laoislad

Yeah you seem very chilled alright bimbo...
I've deleted all of them as they were all a bit strange and sure even if I did post them you'd deny you sent them. Couldn't be arsed going around in circles with you.
Calling me a racist on here and using some of the language you used on private message does seem a bit hypocritical though.
I've you blocked now though. 

bamboo

I'm not surprised you blocked me. You were beaten and then made up lies and ran away in a cowardly manner - sums you up.

I'd hazard a strong guess that there isn't a single person on this board believes that I sent you a thing, for obvious reasons.

I called you a racist because you are - your posts prove that. No more, no less.

Anyway, sorry Blues for derailing your thread. I'll stay away unless I'm enticed back to defend the truth.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: bamboo on January 21, 2018, 10:52:20 PMI'll stay away unless I'm enticed back to defend the truth.

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 21, 2018, 08:43:46 PMYou are taking this internet thing a bit too seriously bamboo

manfromdelmonte

any chance we'd sign a left back?

we must have one of the largest squads in the premier league
filled with some very average players

manfromdelmonte

class and dignity from our neighbours again this evening
only club in the premier league not to wear armbands this weekend for the passing of Cyrille Regis

Armamike

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on January 22, 2018, 10:24:28 PM
only club in the premier league not to wear armbands this weekend for the passing of Cyrille Regis

You're obsessed.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on January 22, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

I wonder did the Goodison faithful have the same respect for Regis that they had for John Barnes back in the 80's??