The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 07, 2019, 08:06:22 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 07, 2019, 07:47:29 PM
It's a fairly weak bench though, showing up our lack of strength in depth and something that will have to be improved in the summer.

Do you reckon Suarez will celebrate wildly if he scores like he did at Camp Nou?
I guess we'll never know now..... ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gallsman

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 07, 2019, 10:55:52 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 07, 2019, 10:44:05 PM
Unbelievable. Liverpool weren't even that great. Abject doesn't some close to describing that Barca performance.

Thought Barcelona played well to the second goal went in then they collapsed. To say Liverpool where not that great is crazy. What other team in Europe could have pulled that off.

They weren't that great at all. Barca were abysmal and Liverpool did what they needed to do and their best football of the two legs was last week.

Roma did the exact same thing in the quarter finals last year.

stiffler

Liverpool are so lucky to have klopp.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

highorlow

Delighted for Klopp and Liverpool. By far the better team over the 2 games.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

GJL

Quote from: stiffler on May 07, 2019, 11:02:23 PM

Agreed. He is outstanding. Those players would run through a wall for him and his main man on the pitch is VVD. Surely he will get the armband next year.

Tony Baloney

The Klopp Effect cannot be overstated. Like the best teams you have a squad of players who will walk through walls for the jersey and the manager, and a manager who has their back at all times. What a time to be a Liverpool fan again. I'm praying for silverware this season but after tonight it feels enough just to be part of the ride! My middle fella is on cloud nine.

RedHand88

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 07, 2019, 10:06:07 PM
I'll make no bones about it that is the most amazing performance I've ever seen. I'm trembling here. It's on!!!

Quote from: laoislad on May 07, 2019, 10:04:14 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on May 07, 2019, 10:03:50 PM
Where's otb?  ;D
And manfromdelmonte....

Who cares...

Theyre away desperately trying to find another hobby/interest. Gonna be a rough few years for them!

God damn what a night, that's right up there with the best I've ever seen.

AZOffaly

laoislad

I actually don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.
I'm buzzing.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 07, 2019, 11:08:52 PM
The Klopp Effect cannot be overstated. Like the best teams you have a squad of players who will walk through walls for the jersey and the manager, and a manager who has their back at all times. What a time to be a Liverpool fan again. I'm praying for silverware this season but after tonight it feels enough just to be part of the ride! My middle fella is on cloud nine.

Never heard it called that before! :D

Thought Sturridge could have moved his arse a bit more when he came on. Freshest man and looked the tiredest.

JoG2

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 07, 2019, 11:14:23 PM
I don't know what to say.

Same! Jnr was shipped off to bed at h/t (not my idea!). Cannot wait to tell him the news in the morning.

That was just incredible.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BennyCake on May 07, 2019, 11:17:27 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 07, 2019, 11:08:52 PM

Never heard it called that before! :D

Thought Sturridge could have moved his arse a bit more when he came on. Freshest man and looked the tiredest.
:D That's the wee fella!

screenexile

That was class lads i'm no Liverpool fan but hard to deny how good that was!

Has to be up with Istanbul really enjoyed every minute of it they gave Barca nothing!! Messi a shadow of himself but wasn't allowed to play has to be a template to show how you can put plate perceived better teams!!

J70

Remember that eejit The Stallion who used to troll this thread with his anti-Klopp shite?

There were a few others who wrote him off after 18 months, comparing his record to Rodgers, despite the bleeding obvious progress that was being made at that stage.

Aaron Boone

Final Sat 1st June 8pm. Long few weeks training for Liverpool now.