An Image to Dye for?

Started by Sandino, August 25, 2009, 01:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandino

I would just like to ask the board what their opinions are with regard to men wearing wigs or adding a little bit of 'Just for Men' to the old hair wash. I mean in relation to vainity now not those who may do so for health reasons. This weeks Sunday Game seemed, to the untrained eye to have a lot of colour on show. Cool or just silly?
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Ellie84

Quote from: Sandino on August 25, 2009, 01:43:27 PM
I would just like to ask the board what their opinions are with regard to men wearing wigs or adding a little bit of 'Just for Men' to the old hair wash. I mean in relation to vainity now not those who may do so for health reasons. This weeks Sunday Game seemed, to the untrained eye to have a lot of colour on show. Cool or just silly?

so you've a few greys showing then sandino? just do whatever makes you happy  ;D

tyrone girl

Would have no problem with men dying their hair to cover grey if they wish, not wearing wigs tho.

Sometimes men with a bit of grey in their hair can be sexy. On that subject i been noticing some grey hairs in me own head this past while, more noticable also cos my hairs so dark  >:(

Sandino

I have to say I think its daft. I have mates of a certain age. Brown/fair hair their whole lives. Over a feckin weekend they arrive with this mop of perfect dark brown hair. the hardest part is you can't ask did you get your hair done at the weekend? Father Ted springs to my mind each time.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Ellie84

yeah, i suppose it is a bit daft in that sense. like its always always going to be noticeable so theres no way to hide the fact they got it dyed.

personally i have to agree with tg, bitta grey hair is often sexy in a man. why not just grow old gracefully?

oh and wigs...definitely a no-no!