Division 2 2024

Started by Captain Scarlet, January 16, 2023, 02:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grounded

Really enjoyed that and great scenes at the end.

greatpoint

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 04, 2023, 06:35:58 PM
Ref is horrible. Amount of missed extra steps and pick ups off the ground was unreal.

I thought after last year's Ulster final he wouldn't be seen again for a while

tyrone08

Good last 20 mins. However Derry fans need to have a look at themselves. This isn't soccer no call for all that booing.

caprea

If I was the lad in the centre who Kilkenny didn't pass to for an easy goal I'd have him up against the wall in the dressing room

joemamas

Ref is horrible. Amount of missed extra steps and pick ups off the ground was unreal.

I thought he was very good. Used common sense, very unusual when you consider current crop of idiot referees.

befair

Kilkenny passes up on a certain goal, Derry miss 3 scoreable frees in the first half, but yeh, blame the ref.....

clarshack

Captain Obvious

Well done to Derry, only had to play well for one half to beat Dublin, That's them back to Division 1 now. As for Dublin lucky to have the points they have on the table, lucky wins against Cork,Clare,Kildare and some think they are in shape to reclaim the All Ireland title?

clarshack

Quote from: greatpoint on March 04, 2023, 06:37:19 PM

I thought after last year's Ulster final he wouldn't be seen again for a while

Ulster Final or All-Ireland Final? Still waiting on the free out for Galway.

caprea

Quote from: befair on March 04, 2023, 06:38:28 PM
Kilkenny passes up on a certain goal, Derry miss 3 scoreable frees in the first half, but yeh, blame the ref.....

He was giving Derry everything till Derry went in front, then gave Dublin a phantom free. Standard GAA bollocks.

CK_Redhand

Derry used the bench well. Some talent coming through that we didn't get a chance to see last year. Dublin bench surprisingly weak in comparison.

screenexile

Brendan Rogers is a phenomenal footballer what a result!!!

RedHand88

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 04, 2023, 06:37:51 PM
Good last 20 mins. However Derry fans need to have a look at themselves. This isn't soccer no call for all that booing.

Your shite stinks the same as a soccer fan's.

joemamas

Quote from: screenexile on March 04, 2023, 06:40:26 PM
Brendan Rogers is a phenomenal footballer what a result!!!

That is for sure, inspirational.

themac_23

Derry going down so easily was actually laughable at times, Hurson bought it every single time. I really hope this isn't the way the game is gonna be from now on any touch at all players just go down. Brutal to watch