GAAGO where are you?

Started by sligoman2, May 03, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maigheo

Back on line right now and all seems well ;D

Ball Hopper

Watched two games on demand (none live) over the weekend and I must say the service was excellent.  Not one instance of buffering, which is amazing.

Hopefully they can keep it up. 

sligoman2

Same here ball hopper.  The quality of the picture on the high def tv is brilliant.

Keep up the good work GAAGO
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Ball Hopper

Just finished watching the Cork/Tipperary hurling match on GAAGO.  Not even one instance of buffering in the entire showing (just under 2 hours long).  Excellent quality on the hi def as well.

Keep it up, GAAGO.

sligoman2

I watched both matches on Sunday without a glitch, picture quality is excellent.

NetNitrate

Picture quality is great. My only quibble is that on Roku, there seems to be quite a long delay - would say it's well over a minute.

Dinny Breen

What's GAAGO like these days? I see from above it was good but suspect with the Leinster and Ulster finals on this Sunday traffic will be a lot heavier.
#newbridgeornowhere

J70

No problems for me personally so far this year. I use it either on my PC or on the tv via Roku.

But, the test will be, as you say, as we get into the more high demand games.

Captain Scarlet

I got it for the first time and there were some buffering issues, but I think it was the house connection which has a lot of devices.
Also I am finding Chrome better than Firefox as the browser and the ipad better than my laptop. Once again it could be just where I am.
I am happy out with this service and paying for it, but I will wait for Michael Duignan to support us all getting a refund as it was a disgrace the hurling game on Saturday wasn't available to me and thousands more abroad for free...
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

armaghniac

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on July 10, 2017, 06:31:00 PM
but I will wait for Michael Duignan to support us all getting a refund as it was a disgrace the hurling game on Saturday wasn't available to me and thousands more abroad for free...

It should not be made available abroad for free, but should be on GAAGo for anyone who wants it, and who does not have a dish.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Captain Scarlet

I agree! That was tongue in cheek. I want to see the games and get that service so I pay for it.
Just thought it was worth noting how those abroad who are behind a pay wall are not included in the outrage...
I think it is a great service and a great idea from everyone who made it happen. It works!

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Dinny Breen

Grand will get it for Sunday.
#newbridgeornowhere

Captain Scarlet

Use Chrome and ipad if you can.
Also an issue in general with HDMi cable is that audio and pics don't syn so comms might be out. If you have a smart TV or a link with a device better to go direct.

Hound

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 10, 2017, 08:41:50 PM
Grand will get it for Sunday.
Going to be in the same boat too. I'm in rural England for the weekend so raging its not on Sky! I see Premier Sports has it in the UK, but presume there'll be feck all pubs that subscribe to it, so I'll be fingers crossed my wifi is strong enough to avoid buffering on GAAGO.

sligoman2

I use my iPhone or iPad to Apple TV box no problems at all.