The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Fancy Swift Sailor today in the 3.10@Fontwell, got it at 7/2.

never kickt a ball

QuoteFancy Swift Sailor today in the 3.10@Fontwell, got it at 7/2.

Thrid Benny. Start the year as we mean to go on.

Lecale2

Lecale2

Spiritof98

Lady Bling Bling Towcester 3.30pm 6/1
I'll go back if Marsdens back

BenDover

I've seen on another board posted for the wkend look out for a horse called 'Mountain' and 'Scarvagh Diamond'  racing at Wetherby this coming Saturday

maddog

Quote from: BenDover on February 01, 2007, 03:25:40 PM
I've seen on another board posted for the wkend look out for a horse called 'Mountain' and 'Scarvagh Diamond'  racing at Wetherby this coming Saturday

both are entered at Wetherby and both are entered for races during the cheltenham festival. That mountain was a smart flat horse and was pulled out of a hot race at cheltenham last weekend

never kickt a ball

Quote from: maddog on February 01, 2007, 04:56:02 PM
Quote from: BenDover on February 01, 2007, 03:25:40 PM
both are entered at Wetherby and both are entered for races during the cheltenham festival. That mountain was a smart flat horse and was pulled out of a hot race at cheltenham last weekend
Are you saying Mountain will enjoy the climb at the end of Cheltenham Maddog?

What about Climate Change today at Chepstow?

Lecale2

Scarvagh Diamond  is running at Whetherby 3.00pm Saturday but Mountain is out at Sandwon. 1.00pm.

Spiritof98

thebandit

Spiritof98

Lecale2

Grangehill Dancer 3.55 Thurles

ONeill

Sorry, but got a tip for Goldfinger at Thurles today. Won at 10-1. Completely forgot about posting it here.

Have one for Dubai at 4 if interested.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

SlimShady

yes, and i had a tip for English City at Exeter today which won at 33/1. Sorry, i forgot.

::)