You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 22, 2007, 12:18:06 PM
Maybe they are watching you Ziggy, first bebo, now the board  ;)

I know! Everyone's finding me.

I even got a phone-call two months ago asking for "Ziggy" :o

I'll tell you more about that at Christmas though ;)
Testing Accessibility

Gnevin

That the cheerful thread didn't last a week and this has been going for months
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Quote from: Gnevin on November 22, 2007, 12:24:37 PM
That the cheerful thread didn't last a week and this has been going for months

We're a miserable crowd of b@st@rds.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 22, 2007, 09:42:59 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2007, 06:52:26 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 21, 2007, 04:16:45 PM
Ejiots putting spoilers on the Heroes and Prison Break thread  ::)
Maybe you shouldn't be reading threads entitled Heroes and Prison Break then  ::)

Hey, if u want to watch low quality, often interrupted, streams in a tiny corner on ur laptop that's up to u, personally I

Actually the quality is excellent most are streamed in Divx and they are never interrupted and its full screen plus nothing i posted can be even be remotely considered a spoiler
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Your car bucked just because you drove through a couple of puddles on the way to doing a gig for £50 and it eventually costing you £300 plus.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on November 22, 2007, 09:41:41 PM
Get on the blower to Dessie Farrell.
What songs did you play? Talking 'bout our relegation?

I still think the cooking oil has something to do with it.

f**king cooking oil,I just got hot cooking oil splashed on my hand and it hurts  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on November 22, 2007, 09:41:41 PM
Get on the blower to Dessie Farrell.
What songs did you play? Talking 'bout our relegation?

I still think the cooking oil has something to do with it.

Lord Buchanan's Lament
The Hills Above the Colin Glen
The Wind Around Hannahstown
Paddy McGinty's Goat
Red Hands You're Dung

ONeill

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 22, 2007, 09:06:22 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 22, 2007, 09:42:59 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2007, 06:52:26 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 21, 2007, 04:16:45 PM
Ejiots putting spoilers on the Heroes and Prison Break thread  ::)
Maybe you shouldn't be reading threads entitled Heroes and Prison Break then  ::)

Hey, if u want to watch low quality, often interrupted, streams in a tiny corner on ur laptop that's up to u, personally I

Actually the quality is excellent most are streamed in Divx and they are never interrupted and its full screen plus nothing i posted can be even be remotely considered a spoiler

Alright then, give me a link to Episode 15 of de Sopranos and we'll see what the quality is like, gonna miss it tonight.

WARNING: Following contains spoiler to Season 2 of Heroes:

Oh and talking about a Northern Irish girl having a Cork accent, the Irish are the thieves, Nathan Petrelli gets out of a taxi outside the Wandering Rock pub is indeed spoiling it for people who wish to watch season 2 on the telly. I'm not gonna be able to watch it now without wondering when the above is going to happen!!!
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Mentalman

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 23, 2007, 10:35:54 AM
Oh and talking about a Northern Irish girl having a Cork accent, the Irish are the thieves, Nathan Petrelli gets out of a taxi outside the Wandering Rock pub is indeed spoiling it for people who wish to watch season 2 on the telly. I'm not gonna be able to watch it now without wondering when the above is going to happen!!!

Now you've spoilt it for me, I was avoiding the other threads so I wouldn't see any spoliers!

Only kidding  :)
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

AZOffaly

Quoteplaying the worst possible type of music as loud as possible as if everyone else on the street needs to here it.

This used to drive me mad initially in Phoenix. There is a large Hispanic (Mexican) population in Phoenix as you would expect, and they love their Hip Hop and Rap as much as the young black population of cities like LA, New York, Chicago etc. They used to drive around with the windows down and Tupac or whoever blaring out of it. I decided I'd put my own spin on it, just to see their reaction. It was great. I'll always remember the stunned look on one lad's face as I pulled up beside him at a traffic light, windows down and drowned out his Tupac with my 'Irish Jigs and Reels' $2.99 CD. :D

downredblack

Wanton vandalism . Sisters  car, keyed down oneside .

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Mentalman on November 23, 2007, 12:26:34 PM

Now you've spoilt it for me, I was avoiding the other threads so I wouldn't see any spoliers!

Only kidding  :)

:D Was actually thinking that when I was writing it and meant to put in a disclaimer, see what happens when there's work to be done  :(

Quote from: downredblack on November 23, 2007, 01:13:32 PM
Wanton vandalism . Sisters  car, keyed down oneside .

Snap. The womans car got dinted recently and whoever the ignorant numpty was didn't feckin hang around or leave a note on the windscreen. They lost some of their green paint in the collision so if u see a green car with damage/scratches around the bumper area PM me, there can't be too many of them around  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Alright then, give me a link to Episode 15 of de Sopranos and we'll see what the quality is like, gonna miss it tonight

sent you a pm
You'll Never Walk Alone.