Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaelTheGael

Quote from: leenie on May 16, 2016, 08:40:33 PM
Quote from: redzone on May 15, 2016, 10:36:15 PM
Augher must have put up a grt performance up in carmen this evenin to get the win

It was a crackin game .. Thoroughly enjoyable ..
I hear Aidan Cassidy put on an exhibition around the middle once he came out from full forward?

Tommo2

Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 17, 2016, 01:47:34 PM
Augher must have put up a grt performance up in carmen this evenin to get the win

I hear Aidan Cassidy put on an exhibition around the middle once he came out from full forward?

Probably the biggest upset of the year to date. Some result, especially as it was at Carrickmore. Have Augher got a few players back, or what is the reason for their upturn in results? Maybe it is a sign of Carrickmore struggling.

WBF

Quote from: Tommo2 on May 17, 2016, 01:52:39 PM
Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 17, 2016, 01:47:34 PM

Probably the biggest upset of the year to date. Some result, especially as it was at Carrickmore. Have Augher got a few players back, or what is the reason for their upturn in results? Maybe it is a sign of Carrickmore struggling.

Aidan Cassidy was a class act in the middle of the field great player!

I wouldn't read too much in to the game to be honest, Carrickmore keeper saved a penalty but augher were made retake it due to the keeper supposedly moving off the line before the penalty was hit. Carrickmore keeper also dropped 2 balls in over his head for 2 augher goals and Gormley had a goal disallowed for Carrickmore.

In saying all this fair play to Augher they still got the result and thats all that matters!!

WT4E

Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 16, 2016, 08:20:44 PM
Quote from: Onthe40 on May 16, 2016, 01:01:03 PM
yes even at this early stage, the plot seems to be shaping up..Eglish look in diffs already, as do Derrytresk in div2...surprised after the good year they had last year......one third of the league gone already.
Looks like between Eglish, Strabane and Kildress for the drop from division 1. Just a matter of what order and who goes into the play offs.

I'd include Galbally and Edendork in that trio and probably also Greencastle considering their poor start and they're losing some key players to US shortly.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: WT4E on May 17, 2016, 04:43:34 PM
Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 16, 2016, 08:20:44 PM
Quote from: Onthe40 on May 16, 2016, 01:01:03 PM
yes even at this early stage, the plot seems to be shaping up..Eglish look in diffs already, as do Derrytresk in div2...surprised after the good year they had last year......one third of the league gone already.
Looks like between Eglish, Strabane and Kildress for the drop from division 1. Just a matter of what order and who goes into the play offs.

I'd include Galbally and Edendork in that trio and probably also Greencastle considering their poor start and they're losing some key players to US shortly.
Greencastle played Killyclogher, Clonoe, Omagh and Carrickmore which is a tough start.
They are also losing no one to the USA this year, dont know who your source was on that.

WT4E

Sorry I heard that Warnock and J McCullagh where heading to the states along with a couple of others.

Bad source - Greencastle should stay up if that's the case. 2/3 from 5 it is then!

W.A.G. Lover

With Ireland's participation in the Euro 2016 Championships upcoming, has there been much talk of many Club Players heading away for a week or 2 to watch? Or Clubs looking games changed to accomodate.
I am almost sure I remember something similar in 2012, but cant remember what accomodations were made?
Tyrone play on Sunday 19th June. Possibility for free weekend on 12th and 19th to suit?

oakleafgael

Quote from: W.A.G. Lover on May 24, 2016, 10:19:14 AM
With Ireland's participation in the Euro 2016 Championships upcoming, has there been much talk of many Club Players heading away for a week or 2 to watch? Or Clubs looking games changed to accomodate.
I am almost sure I remember something similar in 2012, but cant remember what accomodations were made?
Tyrone play on Sunday 19th June. Possibility for free weekend on 12th and 19th to suit?

19th is a free weekend, talk of a 7's competition to take place over the Fri/Sat.

driveherin

Edendork St Malachy's v Greencastle St Patrick's by 3/4
Trí Leac C. Naoimh Mhic Artáin v Carrickmore St Colmcille's DRAW
An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait by 4/5 v Augher St Macartan's GFC
Coill an Chlochair Naomh Mhuire by 10/11 v Strabane Sigersons
Omagh St Enda's by 1/2 v Coalisland Fianna GFC
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa by 3/4 v An Eaglais, Naoimh Pádraig
Errigal Ciaran by 5/6 v Galbally Pearses
Kildress Wolfe Tones v Clonoe O`Rahilly's CLG by 5/6

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: driveherin on May 24, 2016, 03:57:49 PM
Edendork St Malachy's v Greencastle St Patrick's by 3/4
Trí Leac C. Naoimh Mhic Artáin v Carrickmore St Colmcille's DRAW
An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait by 4/5 v Augher St Macartan's GFC
Coill an Chlochair Naomh Mhuire by 10/11 v Strabane Sigersons
Omagh St Enda's by 1/2 v Coalisland Fianna GFC
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa by 3/4 v An Eaglais, Naoimh Pádraig
Errigal Ciaran by 5/6 v Galbally Pearses
Kildress Wolfe Tones v Clonoe O`Rahilly's CLG by 5/6

Wait till Leenie gets here......
;D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

leenie

Quote from: driveherin on May 24, 2016, 04:13:53 PM
::) ::) ::)

well driveherin ... Going by your stats from your predictions for the first 5 games, You had us beat in every game with a combined advantage of 31 points for the other teams, Leaving us on 0 points (we have 6) however the fact you have a decrease of 40% in your point advantage this week compared to week one and 33% from week 3 (the two games we lost )is an improvement .. I look forward to the week when you have us down to win ..
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

driveherin

Sorry,

But going by the bookies Dromore are a good bet to win by 4/5???
In fairness....if you had been backing yourself to date you'd be up a clean fortune!!!

leenie

ach don't be sorry .. Sure it's just ur views, part of me is just picking.. As I said you've a big drop in what you think we'll be beat by and I bet at the start of the league you wouldn't have put 4/5 .. I reckon you're hoping we do win  :P :P :P :P
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Tyrone Gaa

Take another wee rattle at the results

Edendork St Malachy's v Greencastle St Patrick's (+2)
Trí Leac C. Naoimh Mhic Artáin (+1) v Carrickmore St Colmcille's
An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait (+4) v Augher St Macartan's GFC
Coill an Chlochair Naomh Mhuire (+8)v Strabane Sigersons
Omagh St Enda's (+3) v Coalisland Fianna GFC
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa (+5) v An Eaglais, Naoimh Pádraig
Errigal Ciaran (+6) v Galbally Pearses
Kildress Wolfe Tones v Clonoe O`Rahilly's CLG (+8)

Domhnach Mór (+3) v Cookstown Fr. Rock's GAA
Derrytresk Fir aChnoic v Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's GAC DRAW
Pomeroy Plunketts (+1) v Stewartstown Harps
Eskra Emmetts v Gortin St Patrick's (+2)
Urney St Colmcille's v Moortown St Malachy's (+3)
Moy Tír na nÓg (+3) v Loughmacrory St. Teresa's
Breac an Bhile Eoghan Rua v Dungannon Thomas Clarke GAA (+5)
Achadh Lú Uí Néill v Aghyaran (+4)

Living the dream!!!