Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tv pundit

Quote from: LeoMc on February 24, 2016, 02:56:37 PM
Quote from: tv pundit on February 23, 2016, 11:12:23 AM
I see in today's irish news that tyrone have tabled a motion at congress which will allow county teams more than the current 13 days exclusive control of county players before inter county championship games.
Wtf, does mickey harte feel the clubs shouldn't have any access to their players at all during the summer. This stinks, I'd love to hear what the mickey harte fan club on here think about this

Did you read the motion or the rule book?

(54)
That Rule 6.21 (c) – Inter-County Players Availability to Clubs - Official Guide Part 1 (page 89) be deleted.
Coiste Chontae Thír Eoghain;  Realt na Mara, Bundobhráin, Dún na nGal

6.21(c) specifies when inter-county players can be expected to fulfil club championship games prior to inter-county championship games.

Read the irish news. What is your interpretation of the motion

shezam

Quote from: tv pundit on February 24, 2016, 06:43:56 PM
I see in today's irish news that tyrone have tabled a motion at congress which will allow county teams more than the current 13 days exclusive control of county players before inter county championship games.
Wtf, does mickey harte feel the clubs shouldn't have any access to their players at all during the summer. This stinks, I'd love to hear what the mickey harte fan club on here think about this

(54)
That Rule 6.21 (c) – Inter-County Players Availability to Clubs - Official Guide Part 1 (page 89) be deleted.

6.21(c) specifies when inter-county players can be expected to fulfil club championship games prior to inter-county championship games.

Don't believe everything you read in the paper. Tyrone haven't put that motion forward.

Over the Bar

QuoteI see in today's irish news that tyrone have tabled a motion at congress which will allow county teams more than the current 13 days exclusive control of county players before inter county championship games.
Wtf, does mickey harte feel the clubs shouldn't have any access to their players at all during the summer. This stinks,I'd love to hear what the mickey harte fan club on here think about this

I think either you can't read or you've been smoking crack?

redzone

That's not jayo Quinn that used to play for cooks town is it

Gaafan2

Quote from: redzone on February 24, 2016, 10:04:00 PM

Surely it can't be?? I thought they roaded him a couple of years ago with good reason!

tv pundit

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 24, 2016, 08:13:26 PM
QuoteI see in today's irish news that tyrone have tabled a motion at congress which will allow county teams more than the current 13 days exclusive control of county players before inter county championship games.
Wtf, does mickey harte feel the clubs shouldn't have any access to their players at all during the summer. This stinks,I'd love to hear what the mickey harte fan club on here think about this

I think either you can't read or you've been smoking crack?
Not going to get into a sagging match but what's the correct (your) interpretation of this motion

Soup an Samajiz

Quote from: referee on February 24, 2016, 09:41:01 PM
Eamonn lynch from Banagher over Edendork,Malachy Teague is still  with Derrytresk, Jason Quinn joint manager with Audi kelly Cookstown,Paul Conway with Foreglen

Na he's not, different fella from Ballinderry with them.
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

W.A.G. Lover

Quote from: gaafan2 on February 24, 2016, 10:16:04 PM
Quote from: redzone on February 24, 2016, 10:04:00 PM

Surely it can't be?? I thought they roaded him a couple of years ago with good reason!

Did Cookstown get rid of another manager?

Keyboard Warrior

Have any fixtures been made for this years league and/or championship yet? Is the championship early or late?

longballin

Heard a good one... a few of the Tyrone ladies team travel on the bus from Belfast to training in Gervaghey that takes the senior and u21 male players. After training the men get fed while the females have to wait on the bus for them, unfed of course. Would it not be better to have those girls make the food for the men's team as well? A woman's place in the GAA etc...   

tiempo

Quote from: longballin on February 25, 2016, 02:50:21 PM
Heard a good one... a few of the Tyrone ladies team travel on the bus from Belfast to training in Gervaghey that takes the senior and u21 male players. After training the men get fed while the females have to wait on the bus for them, unfed of course. Would it not be better to have those girls make the food for the men's team as well? A woman's place in the GAA etc...   

There's nothing as loud as a woman's whisper... that is utter bullshit if true, very poor form.

TF15

Read today that there's a meeting in March on the start date for the championship? It's fairly late notice to wait to then to find out when the biggest game of your season is (if it's decided to be May) Ardboe, Errigal and Dromore all spoke for later championship and CCCC fixture planners outlined the difficulties of late championship at the last county board meeting.

So that's when we'll all find out. Assuming the draw will then ensue shortly after that decision?

Would have been sensible to do this 2 months ago...

leenie

Quote from: tiempo on February 25, 2016, 03:10:11 PM
Quote from: longballin on February 25, 2016, 02:50:21 PM

:o :o :o
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Under Lights

Thought the league fixtures would have been out by now? Seems late is it not?

EDIT: No it wasn't made available until the first week in March last year.

LeoMc

Quote from: tv pundit on February 24, 2016, 06:43:56 PM

(54)

I did read the Irish news. I also read the motion and looked up the rule.
I would interpret the motion as removing restrictions on players being available for their clubs

Rule 6.21 (c) Inter County Players Availability to Clubs:
A player on an Inter-County minor panel shall not play in Adult Club League Competitions / Challenge Games until his Inter-County activity for the year is concluded