Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Goodman

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on May 12, 2015, 03:07:52 PM
Quote from: Legoman5 on May 12, 2015, 02:13:46 PM
What did poor Harvey do to you GWC, did he roast u up in Greencastle in an underage match one day
Don't be silly I never played division 4.

Is right GWC you got to sit on the bench in division 3

youhavenofans

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on May 12, 2015, 02:34:16 PM
Cookstown still looking for their first win of the year... just shows how tight Div 2 is.

or it just has to show what state cookstown seniors are in at the minute...

Club boi

I'm sure I'll not be the only person not too upset to see Cookstown struggling after their "behaviour" in the last few years, thinking they were something

youhavenofans

Quote from: Club boi on May 13, 2015, 09:52:45 PM
I'm sure I'll not be the only person not too upset to see Cookstown struggling after their "behaviour" in the last few years, thinking they were something

x2  ;) ;)

TakeYerPoints

Chris Collins over Cookstown the year?

winghalfback

BIGTOGS
Does anyone know where he is or if he is ok has not been seen on here in 6-8 months. Just hope the man is ok. Was always good for an opinion or a but on info.

Soup an Samajiz

duno if Cookstown's results are a reflection on how bad they are, everybodys aware of the reports of fall outs or whatever else but when a team is still lining out with Mulligan Mulgrew Pixie and the likes and senior experience throughout, they cant be as poor as the league table suggests. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Cookstown had a big say on the championship again this year. As I said tho, the margins in div 2 are slim to none..
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

laceer

Any word of fixtures for next weekend or will we have to wait on the Irish News tomorrow?

Walter White

Quote from: laceer on May 18, 2015, 11:25:00 AM
Any word of fixtures for next weekend or will we have to wait on the Irish News tomorrow?

County website has been updated today to show that all postponed fixtures will be squeezed in before the 1st round of the championship so all teams will have played the required 5 games. This weekend is round 3 (the round postponed for the under 21 final), then the following weekend Coalisland v Trillick and Clonoe v Donaghmore are being played after being called off for unplayable pitches a few weeks ago.

W.A.G. Lover

Quote from: Walter White on May 18, 2015, 12:16:38 PM

County website has been updated today to show that all postponed fixtures will be squeezed in before the 1st round of the championship so all teams will have played the required 5 games. This weekend is round 3 (the round postponed for the under 21 final), then the following weekend Coalisland v Trillick and Clonoe v Donaghmore are being played after being called off for unplayable pitches a few weeks ago.

Why is Tyrone GAA website showing all Round 3 league fixtures for this weekend as postponed?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: W.A.G. Lover on May 18, 2015, 12:25:30 PM
Quote from: Walter White on May 18, 2015, 12:16:38 PM

Why is Tyrone GAA website showing all Round 3 league fixtures for this weekend as postponed?

Probably just copied and pasted from the previous weekend they were supposed to have been played on.

Legoman5

Seems to be a lot of change of venues in the championship games,whats brought this about I wonder! Few brown envelope payments perhaps.....

Sunny Day

Greencastle v Eglish
Dromore v Ardboe
Omagh v Carrickmore
Dungannon v Trillick
Moy v Donaghmore
Clonoe v Coalisland
Strabane v Augher
Errigal Ciaran v Killyclogher

Winners in Bold.  Its going to be a tough championship this year!  Going with a few big calls to provoke a backlash,  Killyclogher to pip Errigal Ciaran,  Ardboe to get over Dromore, Carmen to beat Omagh and Clonoe to go the whole road 2015.  There is an easier side to the draw which could see Trillick or the Moy reach a county semi final or even County Final.  Here's to a great championship start. 

LeoMc

Quote from: Legoman5 on May 19, 2015, 08:53:48 AM
Seems to be a lot of change of venues in the championship games,whats brought this about I wonder! Few brown envelope payments perhaps.....

So what is the going rate then? ::)

WhizKid

A. Omagh V An Charraig Mhor
B. Dromore V Ardboe
C. Strabane V Augher
D. Dungannon V Trillick
E. Moy V Donaghmore
F. Errigal Ciaran V Killyclogher
G. Clonoe V Coalisland
H. Greencastle V Eglish

Quarter Finals
1. B v A