FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: AFS on October 11, 2011, 07:44:34 PM
How anyone can bemoan a footballer running with his head down, and in the same breath champion Stephen Hunt, is beyond me.

IMO Hunt is a better footballer than McGeady.  He might not be great but he looks so much more dangerous than McGeady.  People have built McGeady up as this great footballer ever since he was a young lad at Celtic, I never rated him.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AFS on October 11, 2011, 07:44:34 PM
How anyone can bemoan a footballer running with his head down, and in the same breath champion Stephen Hunt, is beyond me.

He runs around a lot.

Fermanaghandsam

What about Coleman on the right and Duff on the left, surely thats the best combination of wingers, with Aidan in the stand watching!!!

BennyCake

Quote from: Fermanaghandsam on October 11, 2011, 07:55:37 PM
What about Coleman on the right and Duff on the left, surely thats the best combination of wingers, with Aidan in the stand watching!!!

I wouldn't even have McGeady in the country!

Galwaybhoy

Scots 1-0 down.  So much for my long shot Ireland vs Scotland playoff draw.

GalwayBayBoy

McGeady creates Ireland's 2nd. Raises middle finger to detractors.

ross4life

Yeah that 2nd goal was all about McGeady fair fcuks to him.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

GalwayBayBoy

Boys obviously decided to go for a bit of a kip after getting the 2nd. Slack as f**k.

Bensars

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 11, 2011, 08:06:02 PM
Boys obviously decided to go for a bit of a kip after getting the 2nd. Slack as f**k.

Shay given did anyway. Terrible keeping

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 11, 2011, 08:03:33 PM

Credit when it's due.  Brilliant bit of play to set that goal up.  However it still doesn't get past the fact I don't rate him one bit.  He continues to do that and he might change my mind however.

Poor goal to concede straight away.

tyssam5

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on October 11, 2011, 08:08:29 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 11, 2011, 08:03:33 PM

Credit when it's due.  Brilliant bit of play to set that goal up.  However it still doesn't get past the fact I don't rate him one bit.  He continues to do that and he might change my mind however.

Poor goal to concede straight away.

McGeady has had a number of very decent games in this qualifying series. I've sat through most of the games, mainly because in my time zone they are on during work hours. I sure as shit wouldn't give up my free time to watch Trap's army!

GalwayBayBoy

Doyle gone for first play-off game if they get there. Needless foul.

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Celt_Man

McGeady done very well to set up Dunne's goal but he has had a nightmare.... Gald he is off...

And ffs Doyle misses potential first play off game with stupid yellow
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Minder

Quote from: Bensars on October 11, 2011, 08:07:47 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 11, 2011, 08:06:02 PM

Shay given did anyway. Terrible keeping

Are they  allowed to criticise Given? It was brutal goalkeeping but according to Ray Houghton it was an "excellent finish".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"