The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: trailer on December 07, 2023, 12:38:10 PMFlopp took the question and ribbing about the 12:30 KO well. Real nice guy. The more I see of him he comes across as a nasty piece of work.

I agree. I think a strongly worded letter is the only option.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

J70

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 07, 2023, 02:42:11 PM
Quote from: trailer on December 07, 2023, 12:38:10 PMFlopp took the question and ribbing about the 12:30 KO well. Real nice guy. The more I see of him he comes across as a nasty piece of work.

What age are you?  5?

He boasts about trying to wind up people on this thread with his childish posts.

Best to ignore him.

trueblue1234

Quote from: J70 on December 07, 2023, 02:58:09 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 07, 2023, 02:42:11 PM

What age are you?  5?

He boasts about trying to wind up people on this thread with his childish posts.

Best to ignore him.

Poor man's Tony Fearnon

quit yo jibbajabba

Have him hid as ages. Highly recommended 😎 Only see him when yous quote him

trailer

He comes across as a p***k. He probably is a p***k.

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on December 08, 2023, 10:04:56 AMHe comes across as a p***k. He probably is a p***k.

Probably, but he's won everything under the sun so I really don't care.

ETH, van gaal, Ralph, Ole and Moysey were lovely nice people by comparison...

blasmere

Quote from: trailer on Today at 10:04:56 AM
He comes across as a p***k. He probably is a p***k.

A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

J70

Lucky break for Liverpool. It was a foul on Endo, but he's been caught on the ball a few times now. Needs to knock it first time in those positions.

Palace well up for this. Liverpool need to up their game.

trueblue1234

Soft yellow that. Bound to feel hard done by. Liverpool finally starting to put pressure on.

quit yo jibbajabba

Soft but 3 or 4 times they've fouled there when pool have threatened to break. Distinctly average.....

J70

It was a yellow because Elliot was away on the break. You have to get the ball with that tackle.

jcpen

This is one of my 3 usernames.

J70

Good three points from a difficult game. They were losing those games last season, but ground it out today.