Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

God is a DJ was also a classic.

seafoid

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 25, 2022, 02:31:22 PM
God is a DJ was also a classic.
From the time before the UK became a kip. The 2012 Olympics were sort of the end of that era of great culture. Now some internet mediocrity has 5 christmas numbers ones in a row.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

thebuzz

Anyone come across this recent craze where kids (young adults) say 'Oh my god So and So has just died'? Very disturbing even though they don't keep it up for long.

RedHand88

Very sad news out of Tyrone.

Jim Bob

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 26, 2022, 09:24:49 PM
Very sad news out of Tyrone.

3 adults dead. Just terrible.

RedHand88

I live 5mins away. Roads around here have been desperate all day with ice. Its a very straight very wide easy stretch of road with hard shoulders on both sides too.

square_ball

I was diverted off that road this afternoon around 4. Horrible to think something like that was unfolding. I'd be a regular enough user of that road and to be honest the amount of dangerous driving I see on it is crazy.

RIP to the victims and thoughts to the families torn apart.

Wildweasel74

There were no roads gritted last nite at all from what I saw, where did that accident happen on the Dungannon Road?

RedHand88

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 26, 2022, 10:46:11 PM
There were no roads gritted last nite at all from what I saw, where did that accident happen on the Dungannon Road?

Along the stretch between the turnoff for Rock/Pomeroy and the turnoff that takes you to the Sandholes road. Guessing near the garden centre or thereabouts.

square_ball

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 26, 2022, 10:50:04 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 26, 2022, 10:46:11 PM

Along the stretch between the turnoff for Rock/Pomeroy and the turnoff that takes you to the Sandholes road. Guessing near the garden centre or thereabouts.

It was between the turn off for the cement factory and Loughry College. Roads were in bad condition from early afternoon.

Windmill abu

I was on this road this morning. Am I  a bad person because my first thoughts when I heard this was I hope I don't know any of these people as I don't think I can handle it?
Never underestimate the power of complaining

square_ball

I'd say that would be a fairly natural reaction.

Whereas this clampits first reaction is about the fact RTE broke the news ahead of BBC NI

https://twitter.com/kilclooneyjohn/status/1607494423587483648?s=46&t=0XiOAiOSeEYM8sOTHcXy8w

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on December 26, 2022, 11:07:14 PM
I'd say that would be a fairly natural reaction.

Whereas this clampits first reaction is about the fact RTE broke the news ahead of BBC NI

https://twitter.com/kilclooneyjohn/status/1607494423587483648?s=46&t=0XiOAiOSeEYM8sOTHcXy8w

RIP to all those who lost their lives today.
What a horrible individual to tweet that. He really has no shame.