Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 09, 2022, 02:22:49 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on September 09, 2022, 02:07:55 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 08, 2022, 09:55:24 PM
Laughed my balls off there,well know Chuckie from South Derry giving Eastwood dogs abuse on Twitter then Michelle tweets almost identical tweet and he likes it

Which twitter account was that? Had a look at negative replies to Colum and not one of the tweeters had liked Michelle O'Neill's tweet that I could see?

Lol you gack, you actually went and checked. Sado. There are 10k likes. Away and boil yer head man

There were about 10 people giving Colum abuse. Went to each account checked what they liked in the last day. Took all of around 3 minutes.

Seems you've been caught making things up again. Shock.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Im actually pissing myself here.

Snapchap

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 09, 2022, 02:30:49 PM
Laughed my balls off there,well know Chuckie from South Derry giving Eastwood dogs abuse on Twitter then Michelle tweets almost identical tweet and he likes it

Which twitter account was that? Had a look at negative replies to Colum and not one of the tweeters had liked Michelle O'Neill's tweet that I could see?

Lol you gack, you actually went and checked. Sado. There are 10k likes. Away and boil yer head man
I checked too and he's right, you're talking balls. But sure anything to manufacture an untrue dig at SF that you think people won't check eh

Michelle The Stoop! Suck it and see.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on September 09, 2022, 03:05:07 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 09, 2022, 03:02:07 PM
Im actually pissing myself here.

Well you say you are...but

Ive had you around my wee finger this past year. Id say you are one of the ones now saying "she wasnt that bad"

Rudi

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 08, 2022, 07:34:06 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on September 08, 2022, 07:13:32 PM
Whatever you think of  the royals, she did set  good example in Ireland , with her visit and her speech in Irish, meeting Martin McGuinness  etc. They might not seem like a lot  but these are important landmarks in the great scheme of things .   She did things that bigoted unionist leaders  would never have the courage or decency to do

Her speech in Irish and the reaction of Mary McAleese made me Ill. Destroyed our language and culture and thought couple words patch it up. McAleese lost any respect i had for her that day, nearly peeed herself

No problem with the queen having a go "as gaeilge", but the reaction of mrs misogny mcaleese was enough to give me a dose of yellow & green scutter. Can't look at her since, can't even bring myself to print her name in capitals. Dose of shite.com

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 09, 2022, 03:05:48 PM

I checked too and he's right, you're talking balls. But sure anything to manufacture an untrue dig at SF that you think people won't check eh

FBNS the Stooper, talking more balls

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 09, 2022, 03:19:51 PM

I wouldnt shake hands with the queen or charles unlike the shinners, hypocrites. Defs not as a Derry man, raging arent you

Rossfan

Jases you're one sensitive little ladeen ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

quit yo jibbajabba

Ah jaysus we goin down this road again....

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 09, 2022, 03:46:48 PM

I wouldnt shake hands with the queen or charles unlike the shinners, hypocrites. Defs not as a Derry man, raging arent you
Why would I be raging ;D
I've just caught you out lying and talking balls, again, because SF live in your head rent free like a wee obsessed stooper.
Ragin arent ye

toby47

How long is the depressing music going to be played on all radio channels for?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Rossfan on September 09, 2022, 03:54:27 PM
Jases you're one sensitive little ladeen ::)

Well unlike you i know what i'm talking about, no self respecting Derry person would be congratulating the queen on anything or shaking any royal families hands, not with Charles links to the paras. A relative of mines was shot on Bloody Sunday . Michelle can feck off, all the wee hypocrites on twitter

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 09, 2022, 04:06:50 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 09, 2022, 03:46:48 PM

Why would I be raging ;D
I've just caught you out lying and talking balls, again, because SF live in your head rent free like a wee obsessed stooper.
Ragin arent ye

No you didnt and im not a stoop ( I gave young mark a 3rd pref in local once-mainly due to his GAA credentials) , just love exposing hypocrisy of some SF supporters.

You do know how twitter works-and of course you are raging, you actually took the time to go in checking twitter-invested or what?

blanketattack

The Queen's reign saw 15 Prime Ministers, 7 Popes, 14 US Presidents and 22 Kerry All-Irelands, but no Mayo All-Ireland.
Maybe she's the curse!