Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: thebigfella on September 08, 2022, 06:25:53 PM
Truss's first day in the Job
I know she said she wanted to abolish the monarchy but this is ridiculous
Careful now

seafoid

She had a lovely blas. Cognitive dissonance for the DUP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKz-6vn_i00
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Obvious

The Queen. End of an era.

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 08, 2022, 06:27:13 PM
Jesus it's like premature ejaculation on BBC at the moment. If she doesn't croak it soon they'll have shot their load by the time she does go .

Part of the process. Setting the scene. They have to prepare the nation. God bless them

lenny

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 08, 2022, 06:34:51 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 08, 2022, 06:27:13 PM
Jesus it's like premature ejaculation on BBC at the moment. If she doesn't croak it soon they'll have shot their load by the time she does go .

Part of the process. Setting the scene. They have to prepare the nation. God bless them

Liz truss campaigned against the monarchy. She's only in office a day or 2 and she's killed the queen.

Milltown Row2

Be new lyrics to the anthem, I hope they get it right at the next England game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

It's your turn now Offaly
#KingsCounty
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

She hung around till she was sure Boris had fcuked off, for that she'll always have my respect.

Rest easy ma'am

J70

Orior

We all thought that she was going to live forever - she has let her country down very badly
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

She passed away quick enough, the family hardly had time to gather in the end.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AustinPowers

Whatever you think of  the royals, she did set  good example in Ireland , with her visit and her speech in Irish, meeting Martin McGuinness  etc. They might not seem like a lot  but these are important landmarks in the great scheme of things .   She did things that bigoted unionist leaders  would never have the courage or decency to do

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: AustinPowers on September 08, 2022, 07:13:32 PM
Whatever you think of  the royals, she did set  good example in Ireland , with her visit and her speech in Irish, meeting Martin McGuinness  etc. They might not seem like a lot  but these are important landmarks in the great scheme of things .   She did things that bigoted unionist leaders  would never have the courage or decency to do

Her speech in Irish and the reaction of Mary McAleese made me Ill. Destroyed our language and culture and thought couple words patch it up. McAleese lost any respect i had for her that day, nearly peeed herself

Dougal Maguire

Thanks for introducing me to a new experience, agreeing with you. Mary McAleese's exaggerated response was gut wrenching
Careful now