Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Subbie

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 21, 2017, 09:38:56 AM
Cardinal Desmond Connell

Hope he has all his answers ready for St. Peter  - some of the questions on his action on child abusers may be difficult.

Can we order popcorn before Tony shows up? ::)

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 21, 2017, 09:38:56 AM
Cardinal Desmond Connell

Hope he has all his answers ready for St. Peter  - some of the questions on his action on child abusers may be difficult.
He probably will move the blame around...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

T Fearon

Highly respectful comments from the usual suspects

seafoid

He had a big hit a few years ago  with a song about roughly how many kids were abused in the diocese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ITv4OBV9c

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2017, 10:44:10 AM

Just because he's a cardinal and now dead doesn't mean we have to laud him to the heights.

He failed to protect children. He hushed up church money paid to victims. He covered up abuse of children. While he never used the excuse of being a 'young naive 35 year old priest' but rather something that was new to me - "mental reservation".

I hope he rests in peace but that's as far as I am willing to go.

LeoMc

Quote from: T Fearon on February 20, 2017, 09:06:30 PM
Roger Hynd wasn't a patch on fellow Birmingham player Kenny Burns when it comes to toughness.

Apparently Steve Hewlett died while listening to Bob Dylan.Wonder was it Knockin on Heaven's Door

laoislad

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 21, 2017, 11:23:00 AM

Just because he's a cardinal and now dead doesn't mean we have to laud him to the heights.

He failed to protect children. He hushed up church money paid to victims. He covered up abuse of children. While he never used the excuse of being a 'young naive 35 year old priest' but rather something that was new to me - "mental reservation".

In fairness though it was the kids and their parents fault really.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

No wides

Quote from: laoislad on February 21, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

In fairness though it was the kids and their parents fault really.

You are a hateful human being, on the daddies thread like you are the perfect parent, but use kids abuse to target one poster, tr**p.

The Subbie

The bould Dessie should have spent the last few years withering away in Mountjoy.
A truly odious peadophile enabler, he knew and he said nothing.

seafoid

It is a funny old world. He thought he was doing the church some service. He stabbed it in the back. As Mr Yiannopolous learnt yesterday,  paedophilia is unforgivable.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Denn Forever

If you type Mr V's name into  a search engine, you don't get anywhere except

1 hr ยท  Recommended by a lawyer. The violation of privacy etc...

Is there any truth in the statement?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

longballin

says the 'man' who uses the Death Notices thread regularly to make tasteless jokes about people's deaths... 

T Fearon

Innocuous jokes about celeb deaths are different entirely to labelling a deceased person a "paedophile enabler"😠

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2017, 07:30:29 PM
Innocuous jokes about celeb deaths are different entirely to labelling a deceased person a "paedophile enabler"😠

Why you think its necessary to make jokes about people's deaths? That other comment is about your bishop is a fact not a joke #checkmate

T Fearon

Yawn.He will have a huge funeral,despite the haters trying to smear his good name.