Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Don't tell me you don't love me either? :'(

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sidney

I found Tony's quip about the hearse to be quite witty and darkly humorous.

BennyCake

Actual death notices. RIP.

Franko

I find Tony's opinions on the whole Brady thing idiotic and frankly disgusting (and I'm guilty of being less than complimentary towards him on those threads) but the way the cabal unite to mock him and poke fun at every comment he makes on this board smacks of schoolyard bullying to be honest.

Oraisteach

S%#?, I found the hearse joke funny.  Context is everything. Like when as a 25 year old I fell on my ass with a tray of food at school, all the students creased themselves laughing, but when the same thing happened to a 70 yr old teacher about a week later, the place was stunned in shock and fear. 

moysider

Quote from: Oraisteach on July 21, 2015, 01:19:39 AM
S%#?, I found the hearse joke funny.  Context is everything. Like when as a 25 year old I fell on my ass with a tray of food at school, all the students creased themselves laughing, but when the same thing happened to a 70 yr old teacher about a week later, the place was stunned in shock and fear.

Where the f**k are you working? Outer Mongolia or Greece in 10 years time?

Oraisteach

This happened about 35 years ago in Ohio.  Greece? Outer Mongolia?

T Fearon

I know, they're all big cowards.Hardy is the ringleader too.

stew

Quote from: gallsman on July 20, 2015, 05:58:23 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on July 19, 2015, 09:36:55 PM
And the difference between that and posting the Nintendo president has gone to the next level is?

Yours has no wit involved whatsoever. Like most of your jokes.

Since the next joke you get will be the first one you get, I am going to go ahead and disagree with you. I thought Tints comment merited at least a smile! )

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Nigel White

Quote from: stew on July 22, 2015, 06:25:18 PM
Quote from: gallsman on July 20, 2015, 05:58:23 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on July 19, 2015, 09:36:55 PM
And the difference between that and posting the Nintendo president has gone to the next level is?

Yours has no wit involved whatsoever. Like most of your jokes.

Since the next joke you get will be the first one you get, I am going to go ahead and disagree with you. I thought Tints comment merited at least a smile! )
Nice one Stew. He's a typican Antrim man, completely balanced with a chip on both shoulders

armaghniac

Peter O"Sullivan, the voice of racing.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Shamrock Shore

Premier Emperor

moysider

Quote from: armaghniac on July 29, 2015, 05:42:17 PM
Peter O"Sullivan, the voice of racing.

One of the all time great voices of sport. RIP.

Here is one of many great commentaries by the great Peter O Sullivan. Hard to believe it's nearly 30 yrs ago now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC9dRA15F9s