Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: T Fearon on July 19, 2015, 09:36:55 PM
And the difference between that and posting the Nintendo president has gone to the next level is?

Yours has no wit involved whatsoever. Like most of your jokes.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Nigel White on July 19, 2015, 11:47:52 PM
And the difference between that and posting the Nintendo president has gone to the next level is?
None, one is as horribly sick as the other.
+1
Although most people think it must be worse because its Tony

gallsman

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 20, 2015, 06:41:26 PM
+1

No, that's not it at all. The others are effortless and display a degree of wit, even if in bad taste. Tony's was just painfully contrived bollocks and now he's all upset that the other boys won't pay with him.

T Fearon

Gallsman when your opinion matters to me,I'll let you know  ;D

omaghjoe

Quote from: gallsman on July 20, 2015, 07:07:11 PM
+1

No, that's not it at all. The others are effortless and display a degree of wit, even if in bad taste. Tony's was just painfully contrived bollocks and now he's all upset that the other boys won't pay with him.

TBF Gallsman I didn't find either funny so cant really comment on "the degree of wit" as I didn't see it in either.

So that still leaves me concluding that its the person yous are attacking more than the comment, laying the boot in again only sways my suspicions further in that direction.

T Fearon

Exactly,OmaghJoe.Parity of esteem for all shite humour

laoislad

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 20, 2015, 08:45:24 PM
+1

TBF Gallsman I didn't find either funny so cant really comment on "the degree of wit" as I didn't see it in either.

So that still leaves me concluding that its the person yous are attacking more than the comment, laying the boot in again only sways my suspicions further in that direction.
I disagree.
My take on this ,be it right or wrong ,but the comments about the Nintendo guy were good natured ,slightly humorous and something you could envisage a family member also finding humour in.
Fearon's attempt at a joke was in bad taste and not something you would imagine anyone finding funny let alone a family member.
As I said that's just my take on it, I don't care enough about Fearon one way or the other to put the boot in just for the sake of it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

5 Sams

+1

Good man you obviously don't know what sort of low life this boyo is.
The Aristocrat Years

omaghjoe

Quote from: T Fearon on July 20, 2015, 09:06:09 PM
Exactly,OmaghJoe.Parity of esteem for all shite humour

Wouldn't call it shite humour, just disrespectful or sick as a previous poster called it. And its previous use is no justification for its continuation.

This is a public internet forum folks, the whole world can see it including the families try and bear that in mind, if you cant write something condolatory.... keep it for the pub

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on July 20, 2015, 09:13:43 PM
+1

I disagree.
My take on this ,be it right or wrong ,but the comments about the Nintendo guy were good natured ,slightly humorous and something you could envisage a family member also finding humour in.
Fearon's attempt at a joke was in bad taste and not something you would imagine anyone finding funny let alone a family member.
As I said that's just my take on it, I don't care enough about Fearon enough one way or the other to put the boot in just for the sake of it.

Yeah I'm in your boat LL.

omaghjoe

Quote from: laoislad on July 20, 2015, 09:13:43 PM
+1

I disagree.
As I said that's just my take on it, I don't care enough about Fearon one way or the other to put the boot in just for the sake of it.

I dont agree LL, do you really think that his late wife would find great comfort in the last comment on the Japanese chap?

How do you know what way they were intended, Or more to the point how they would be taken? For me making fun of the dead is disrespectful

I recently had a joke told to me about the recent tragedy in Berkley, Im sure the person didnt intend to be insulting or disrespectful in the slightest, just thought it was hilarious. I didnt find it funny at all and he most certainly was insulting and disrespectful, and I am not related or even know of these people in anyway.

T Fearon

Nothing is as funny as 5Sams photo.Savage altogether ;D.Curious looking boy,as my late mother would have said!

gallsman

Quote from: T Fearon on July 20, 2015, 07:09:03 PM
Gallsman when your opinion matters to me,I'll let you know  ;D

Oh we all know that's not true Tony. You'd simply die if nobody paid you any attention. You yearn for it and crave it like nobody else on this board.

T Fearon

Yes,what anonymous people think of me,causes me to lose sleep ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on July 20, 2015, 10:07:01 PM
Yes,what anonymous people think of me,causes me to lose sleep ;D

Ok numbnuts nite nite  :P
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea