Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

I see the young 16 year old fella Donal Walsh, @Donal_Walsh_  from Kerry passed away earlier today after a long battle with cancer.

RIP
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

Quote from: Minder on May 12, 2013, 10:41:38 PM
I see the young 16 year old fella Donal Walsh, @Donal_Walsh_  from Kerry passed away earlier today after a long battle with cancer.

RIP

Very sad story, as they all are when it is kids.
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

A very impressive and brave young lad he was, who had the generosity of spirit to transcend his own tragedy and try to put it to good effect in the lives of others.

Declan

Indeed a very impressive young man alright. RIP

orangeman

Very, very sad indeed.

Lecale2

RIP. Heart breaking story.

T Fearon

Coincidentally there is an excellent article in the current edition of Alive (read by all good Irish catholics but very few on this Board I'd say) featuring this young man's courage and faith (obviously written before he died), and contrasting his belief in God with that of the late Nuala O'Faolain who died without any belief in an afterlife.

Tubberman

Quote from: T Fearon on May 13, 2013, 02:42:40 PM
Coincidentally there is an excellent article in the current edition of Alive (read by all good Irish catholics but very few on this Board I'd say) featuring this young man's courage and faith (obviously written before he died), and contrasting his belief in God with that of the late Nuala O'Faolain who died without any belief in an afterlife.

Not here Tony....
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

muppet

Dan Carter tweeted a message of sympathy.

He made some impact in 16 years.

MWWSI 2017

aontroim abu

Paddy Buggy, ex President of the GAA. Met him in 1983 at the Gaeltacht in Spiddle, thought I was meeting God Himself

5 Sams

Nice man. Opened our field in 84 and was back for our Golden Jubilee in 2004. He even donated a load of sticks to our camogs to wreck the new field!!! Decent man.
The Aristocrat Years

lawnseed

poly styrene.. gone since 2011. just heard. punk queen. front women of x ray specs. couldnt understand a word she sang but she was class

bondage up yours 8)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Sandino

Actor Paul Shane from Hi de Hi has died aged 72.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

T Fearon

That's a relief.As long as the Hull City Paul is still alive that's all that matters

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility