The Official UFC Thread

Started by RONAN, February 05, 2008, 11:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

Quote from: gallsman on July 07, 2016, 06:49:06 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 07, 2016, 05:43:05 AM
Bones Jones out of UFC 200  - sounds like a failed drug test

They'll surely wash their hands of him now.
It's a hard one to call.  PEDs, tainted supplements? I don't know. I've always been a huge fan inside the cage but what a mess the man has made of things outside of it... HE makes a lot of money for the UFC - 200 has lost its main event - Brock and Hunt isn't a main event for me...interested to see what he has to say at the press conference later today...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Gabriel_Hurl

Great win for Duffy last night and Eddie Alvarez takes the LW belt from RDA

lurganblue

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 08, 2016, 01:11:17 PM

Watched a clip on twitter of the Alvarez fight with some commentator completely losing the bap. funniest thing ive seen in a while.

gallsman

Quote from: lurganblue on July 08, 2016, 03:58:14 PM

Watched a clip on twitter of the Alvarez fight with some commentator completely losing the bap. funniest thing ive seen in a while.

Herb Dean had another special in that fight. Should have been stopped before the flying knee.

The Iceman

Quote from: gallsman on July 08, 2016, 04:37:51 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on July 08, 2016, 03:58:14 PM

Herb Dean had another special in that fight. Should have been stopped before the flying knee.
think he had to give RDA the benefit of the doubt being the champion.... boys have come back from worse and RDA has a notorious chin
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

RealSpiritof98

Lesnar looks far from unwell at the weigh in, he looks unreal.

Gabriel_Hurl

Lesnar has been tested 6 times by the USADA since he agreed to return

gallsman

And Lance Armstrong never tested positive. Yeah, the point is that he's supposed to inform of his intention to fight and come out of retirement four months in advance. You only have to look at him to see the guy is juiced up to the gills. He could have been on whatever the hell he wanted for God knows how long.

The use of exemptions, therapeutic or otherwise in sport is scandalous. Floyd Mayweather is a prime example of someone who has far too much influence and gets things whatever way he wants.

DuffleKing

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 09, 2016, 02:13:15 PM
Lesnar has been tested 6 times by the USADA since he agreed to return

But wasn't allowed to be tested before an agreed date. No prizes for guessing why. USADA aren't daft - they know his system is flushed - but they're making their point.

RealSpiritof98

Wasnt allowed? he was a retired sports man. Lesnar has been a freak of nature his whole life but who knows really. 'todays supplements are tomorrows PEDs''

Tony Baloney

Lesnar looks like a bull ready for mart. A bull that has been on angel dust. Juiced to the eyeballs.

gawa316

Where's a good place to watch this online tonight?

Polish doll is some fighter, she could've went ten rounds

gallsman

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on July 09, 2016, 11:21:40 PM
Wasnt allowed? he was a retired sports man. Lesnar has been a freak of nature his whole life but who knows really. 'todays supplements are tomorrows PEDs''

Which is why the four month notice period exists. It was waived for Brock.