The Official UFC Thread

Started by RONAN, February 05, 2008, 11:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Cheers boss. Aye I've seen about 3 major accidents on that road. They drive like fcukin maniacs going down the hill. Looks to be giving a dry day, as it's an absolute bitch in the rain and spray.

Mendes fight just about to start

gawa316

gallsman

McGregor looked f**king ill on the scales. 145 must be am absolute nightmare for him these days.

gallsman

Quote from: hardstation on December 11, 2015, 11:55:48 PM
I was in Aldo's earlier. McGregor is going to get battered apparently.

;D ;D

JoG2

The woman commentator @ the weigh in "I don't think Jose looks scared"  wtf?

I'm not a ufc fan at all,  but I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.  Two hardy boys

bridgegael

What time will the fight start
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

JoG2

Muck Savage

Aldo will win this. Would love to see Mac win but Aldo has played his cards well. Knew he would lose the original fight because wasn't prepared. Pulled out got ready and now will beat Mac. Mac was in his head for the first date but he spent since then blocking him out.
He's going to kick Macs legs all night long and just stay away from the big left. Macs legs I fear will be gone in rnd 3 and then Aldo will go at him. Mac's only chance is to go at him early and try finish early.
Aldo will chew him up once rnd 3 comes.
Can't remember who Aldo faught last year but he was on crutches for 2 weeks after the fight because of the leg kicks.

stew

Quote from: Muck Savage on December 13, 2015, 12:40:18 AM
Aldo will win this. Would love to see Mac win but Aldo has played his cards well. Knew he would lose the original fight because wasn't prepared. Pulled out got ready and now will beat Mac. Mac was in his head for the first date but he spent since then blocking him out.
He's going to kick Macs legs all night long and just stay away from the big left. Macs legs I fear will be gone in rnd 3 and then Aldo will go at him. Mac's only chance is to go at him early and try finish early.
Can't remember who Aldo faught last year but he was on crutches for 2 weeks after the fight because of the leg kicks.

McGregor has better stamina than Aldo who tends to tire in the latter rounds, if he can stay on his feet McGregor will win this but he would do well to attack from the get go, ring should  be a factor for a round or so  but after that Aldo will find his groove, the closer I get to this fight the more I cant shake off a sensational first round knockout with McGregor unconscious, I hope I am wrong.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Ulick

Anyone know what time it's due to start? I had though 12 but have been sitting here like a la for the last hour and a half.

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

DuffleKing

Quote from: Muck Savage on December 13, 2015, 12:40:18 AM

Not sure how much faith I can put in your tactical analysis if you don't know that was Urijah Faber

screenexile

Can anyone explain why that fight wasn't stopped in the 3rd 3rd??

omaghjoe

Dare say a few of yis are regretting not getting up instead of stayin up!