The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

I'm surprised that FG's declining percentages in the polls, (I know they're only polls) hasn't been highlighted here.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

When are the anti water charge fcyktards going to give tax rebates to people who pay for group scheme water or incur major expense in sinking wells?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

weareros

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 17, 2016, 08:55:38 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 17, 2016, 08:32:15 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on February 17, 2016, 06:52:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 17, 2016, 06:49:35 PM
Good article - You don't get many chances to really show the goverment what you think of their policies.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2016/02/17/how-we-turned-the-tide/

These people are a waste of space, obstructing decent people going about their business and spending more on going to protests than would pay their water bills.

If they were protesting about queues in A&E I would respect them,
+1.
W***nkers the lot of them.

I think electricity should be free as well. In fact I think, heating oil should be free. It is every persons right in this country to have light and heat. And of course water. And speaking of water, we have had such a sh1te winter, I think we are all entitled to a free holiday.

What do we want?
Free stuff
When do we want it?
All the time

Declan

heffo

Quote from: weareros on February 18, 2016, 12:43:06 AM
Good article - You don't get many chances to really show the goverment what you think of their policies.

These people are a waste of space, obstructing decent people going about their business and spending more on going to protests than would pay their water bills.

+1.

I think electricity should be free as well. In fact I think, heating oil should be free. It is every persons right in this country to have light and heat. And of course water. And speaking of water, we have had such a sh1te winter, I think we are all entitled to a free holiday.

What do we want?
Free stuff
When do we want it?
All the time

Free stuff is a human right

mikehunt

+1.

I dunno why I bother but here goes. You already pay for your water. If you want to pay twice go ahead. Some people think paying twice for someting is idiotic but each to their own.

Rossfan

Quote from: heffo on February 18, 2016, 08:29:03 AM
Quote from: weareros on February 18, 2016, 12:43:06 AM

+1.

What do we want?
Free stuff
When do we want it?
All the time

Free stuff is a human right

Only if you live in a town or city.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mikehunt

If they were protesting about queues in A&E I would respect them, but they are merely Mé Féiners

There is an election in a couple of weeks, they can speak then.
So you agree with people's right to protest but only if you think it is important.  If decent people were being upset by people protesting with how HSE is run whose side would you be on? Protestors or the decent people?

armaghniac

Quote from: mikehunt on February 18, 2016, 02:59:16 PM
I dunno why I bother but here goes. You already pay for your water. If you want to pay twice go ahead. Some people think paying twice for someting is idiotic but each to their own.

I don't know why you bother either, as you are only posting nonsense.

The government decided water would be paid for partly by bill, if you do not pay this then you have not paid for your water. If you continue using water then you have stolen it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mikehunt

Quote from: Rossfan on February 17, 2016, 11:30:34 PM
When are the anti water charge fcyktards going to give tax rebates to people who pay for group scheme water or incur major expense in sinking wells?

Just because you're dumb enough to pay twice for water is no reason to insult those sharp enough to realise once is enough. You can get your rebate from the Social Dept. €100 available to all, even those who just paid the once for their water. I think the deadline has passed so you may have to suck it up unfortunately. Be grateful you have a trough to feed from and can afford to take the hit.

mikehunt

Quote from: armaghniac on February 18, 2016, 03:25:27 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on February 18, 2016, 02:59:16 PM

I don't know why you bother either, as you are only posting nonsense.

The government decided water would be paid for partly by bill, if you do not pay this then you have not paid for your water. If you continue using water then you have stolen it.

Incorrect. I have paid motor tax, this is being used to fund Irish Water ergo I have paid for my water.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/motor-tax-cash-used-to-fund-irish-water-30968852.html

armaghniac

Quote from: mikehunt on February 18, 2016, 03:32:37 PM
Incorrect. I have paid motor tax, this is being used to fund Irish Water ergo I have paid for my water.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/motor-tax-cash-used-to-fund-irish-water-30968852.html

OK so your motor tax has paid two-thirds of funding being given to Irish Water. When are you going to pay the rest? 

mikehunt

Quote from: armaghniac on February 18, 2016, 03:34:42 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on February 18, 2016, 03:32:37 PM

OK so your motor tax has paid two-thirds of funding being given to Irish Water. When are you going to pay the rest?

ok so u agree I pay for my water. Now we're getting places. I will explain where the other 33% comes from tomorrow. Think that sponge has soaked up enough info for one day. You're doing well though. Never give up!!!

armaghniac

Quote from: mikehunt on February 18, 2016, 03:48:03 PM
ok so u agree I pay for my water. Now we're getting places. I will explain where the other 33% comes from tomorrow. Think that sponge has soaked up enough info for one day. You're doing well though. Never give up!!!

If you haven't paid it all then you haven't paid it. End of.

mikehunt

Quote from: armaghniac on February 18, 2016, 03:53:57 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on February 18, 2016, 03:48:03 PM

If you haven't paid it all then you haven't paid it. End of.

If your definition of "paid it all" is paying for it twice then for once you are correct, I have not paid for it twice.