Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tintown rattler

Quote from: BIGONE on September 30, 2018, 07:48:05 PM
You got your wish localexpert. Will edendork be fit to challenge yous at all? God that Maor Foirne from coalisland is like Mrs Doubtfire running about! The shape of him! 😂

The parish neighbours seem to be on a roll. I hope they keep winning be nice to see two cups coming to the parish if possible.
On the maor foirne of Coalisland the word on Main Street is he's main man. Doing a lot of one to one with players and picks the match ups. From what I seen of Jason carberry on Sunday he had Harte tormented ( within the rules may I add) which most likely Led to the lack of discipline Petey showed in getting the black. He's one of Damian's sons ?

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

redhandefender

Boss what about the curtains in some of the clubrooms I have seen, some of them are awful, no correlation to the club colours at all, which are the best....?

Give over about the f**king changing rooms!

I definitely think Lowe deserves a shot is that 2-17 in 2 games?

Therealdonald

Quote from: redhandefender on October 01, 2018, 05:05:18 PM
Boss what about the curtains in some of the clubrooms I have seen, some of them are awful, no correlation to the club colours at all, which are the best....?

Give over about the f**king changing rooms!

I definitely think Lowe deserves a shot is that 2-17 in 2 games?

Do you not think we already have an abundance of light small forwards?

Jim Bob

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 01, 2018, 04:51:09 PM
You got your wish localexpert. Will edendork be fit to challenge yous at all? God that Maor Foirne from coalisland is like Mrs Doubtfire running about! The shape of him! 😂

The parish neighbours seem to be on a roll. I hope they keep winning be nice to see two cups coming to the parish if possible.
On the maor foirne of Coalisland the word on Main Street is he's main man. Doing a lot of one to one with players and picks the match ups. From what I seen of Jason carberry on Sunday he had Harte tormented ( within the rules may I add) which most likely Led to the lack of discipline Petey showed in getting the black. He's one of Damian's sons ?

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

Carberry picking up Harte. Lol. They re the double of each other. Both probably thought they were looking into a mirror 🤣

Therealdonald

On a side note, it seems like the County men who were in bad form during the AIF, have continued their bad form and those that played well have continued playing well.

Localexpert

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

All about momentum tintown.  Last time we won it derrylaughan won the intermediate and killyman the junior which was a great achievement for a catchment area smaller than clubs in the West.  Would love it if you won intermediate and us the senior because we'd take both cups into the 4 corners and have some night showing them off.

God knows coalislands B team love the rahillys that much they'd lie in nettles for it.  Couple of years ago brackaville thought they were "printing money" backing them against us which would have fixed all the problems in brackaville.  They lost and sent their pothole to us instead.

Maor foirne is indeed the coach... shrewd operator just look out for his whatsapp groups!

Jason carberry a sticky man marker with fitness levels second to none but we've seen the nephew strike out before this year against monaghan which makes me question his stomach for battle when the game is in the melting pot.
considering his whiter than white personna I thought he'd "love thy neighbour" better.... just lucky he didn't strike out at big padge again because the last time he did that he was put to shhhhhhleep!

Tintown rattler

Quote from: Localexpert on October 01, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

All about momentum tintown.  Last time we won it derrylaughan won the intermediate and killyman the junior which was a great achievement for a catchment area smaller than clubs in the West.  Would love it if you won intermediate and us the senior because we'd take both cups into the 4 corners and have some night showing them off.

God knows coalislands B team love the rahillys that much they'd lie in nettles for it.  Couple of years ago brackaville thought they were "printing money" backing them against us which would have fixed all the problems in brackaville.  They lost and sent their pothole to us instead.

Maor foirne is indeed the coach... shrewd operator just look out for his whatsapp groups!

Jason carberry a sticky man marker with fitness levels second to none but we've seen the nephew strike out before this year against monaghan which makes me question his stomach for battle when the game is in the melting pot.
considering his whiter than white personna I thought he'd "love thy neighbour" better.... just lucky he didn't strike out at big padge again because the last time he did that he was put to shhhhhhleep!

Wouldn't recommend taking on any of that breeding ! Big men !

Is this "coach" a young enough fella. If it's the lad I'm thinking of surely someone playing reserves wouldn't have the player power to get rid of a senior manager 😂 but stranger things have happened. He's a chip off the ol block any way doesn't seem to have much to learn on the line. Them Fianna men are bouncing out onto the pitch. Wee Gerard helping out with dromore thought they would walk over Coalisland too !

Tintown like seeing all the locals doing well!

redzone

Coaisland v ardboe final with carberry marking lynn. That would be worth watching

In hiding

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

Funny enough local export you talk about Peter Hartes lack of discipline. Coalisland defeats in championship against killyclogher in 16 and Trillick in 17 were great examples of a team losing the plot when the chips were down.
Still a lot of football to be played in this championship before any cup heads into the 4 corners.
I remember coalisland losing to trillick in the 2015 semi final thinking they only had to turn up to win

Localexpert

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 01, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

Is this "coach" a young enough fella. If it's the lad I'm thinking of surely someone playing reserves wouldn't have the player power to get rid of a senior manager 😂 but stranger things have happened. He's a chip off the ol block any way doesn't seem to have much to learn on the line. Them Fianna men are bouncing out onto the pitch. Wee Gerard helping out with dromore thought they would walk over Coalisland too !

The nephew didn't end up well that evening with the father jumping the wire if I remember correctly. 

Yea he'd be early 30s or so but you couldn't watch him as I said.  He was shrewd enough to set up the whatsapp group with the main senior men and while each voter was sending in the thumbs in agreement the group then said "coach has left"!

But have to hand it to him he's motoring rightly.

Localexpert

Quote from: In hiding on October 01, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

Funny enough local export you talk about Peter Hartes lack of discipline. Coalisland defeats in championship against killyclogher in 16 and Trillick in 17 were great examples of a team losing the plot when the chips were down.
Still a lot of football to be played in this championship before any cup heads into the 4 corners.
I remember coalisland losing to trillick in the 2015 semi final thinking they only had to turn up to win

Any team can have a bad game but if you also remember we should have won both those ties in the first game.  I've already said there'll be nothing taken for granted but am I not allowed to say what my hopes are? 

In hiding

Quote from: Localexpert on October 01, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

Any team can have a bad game but if you also remember we should have won both those ties in the first game.  I've already said there'll be nothing taken for granted but am I not allowed to say what my hopes are?

Your lads shouldn't have won either of those drawn games.
Showed their worth in the replays !!!

In saying all that i think Stephen mc nally has been one of the best players in the county over the last 10 years. Brilliant again yesterday

Localexpert

Quote from: In hiding on October 01, 2018, 07:02:39 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 01, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

Your lads shouldn't have won either of those drawn games.
Showed their worth in the replays !!!

In saying all that i think Stephen mc nally has been one of the best players in the county over the last 10 years. Brilliant again yesterday

2016 went point up in injury time should have won but we'll agree to disagree.  Driving force this year so hopefully rectify it. 

Great player an absolute travesty that the likes of aidan mcrory et al played so many times for Tyrone and mackers couldn't make it!

Tintown rattler

Quote from: Localexpert on October 01, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

The nephew didn't end up well that evening with the father jumping the wire if I remember correctly. 

Yea he'd be early 30s or so but you couldn't watch him as I said.  He was shrewd enough to set up the whatsapp group with the main senior men and while each voter was sending in the thumbs in agreement the group then said "coach has left"!

Peter Baynes tells a different story on the what's apps!

But surely the O'Hagan's need a pat on the back if Coalisland take get their hands in the Oneill cup!

If you could have one stewertstown player in the blue jersey who would you take ?

Localexpert

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 01, 2018, 07:16:55 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 01, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

Ps dan Lowe for Tyrone 😊

Peter Baynes tells a different story on the what's apps!

But surely the O'Hagan's need a pat on the back if Coalisland take get their hands in the Oneill cup!

If you could have one stewertstown player in the blue jersey who would you take ?

Would give anything to have marty millman in a blue jersey  ;D

barring that i'd take james lowe and you can have big frank back he's a big boxer now so you could have been doing with him last weekend..... ;)