International Rules 2010/2011

Started by Estimator, March 31, 2010, 02:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

Foreverhopeful

Seamus O'Shea, Aidan O'Shea, Trevor Howley and Andy Moran from Mayo would suit this game.
Pearse O'Neill, Eamon Fennell, Michael Shields, Colm Begley, Martin Clarke, Benny Coulter, Michael Murphy, Leighton Glynn, Paul Galvin, Cluxton Donaghy, Tomas O'Se, Bernard Brogan, David Henry, John O'Loughlin, Finian Hanley, Diarmuid Blake, Graham Canty, Joe Sheridan, Sean Cavanagh, Joe + Justin McMahon, Conor Gormley, Stephen O'Neill, Michael Meehan, D Earley,
Here's my team:
                                S Cluxton
C Gormley                  F  Hanley               M Shields
T O'Se                       Canty                  C Begley
                       S O'Shea   Donaghy
L Glynn                     M Clarke               S Cavanagh
S O'Neill              M Murphy/M Meehan     B Brogan

whiskeysteve

Paddy O'Shea (Cork keeper who played v derry on saturday. His kickouts to free players for the mark or short were perfect, into the chest every time, the whole game. V important for int. rules and sure David Gallagher was a bit of a wildcard in 2 years ago. Shot stopping isnt as much of an issue with the Aussies)

Ciaran McKeever
Hanley
Shields

T O'Se
Canty
Gerard O'Kane

Tadgh Kennelly
Begley

Paul Kerrigan
Setanta Ohailpin
Martin Clarke

Donaghy
Benny Coulter
Michael Meehan

Interchange:

Michael Murphy
Stevie McDonnell
John Miskella
Leighton Glynn
Joe McMahon
Killian Young
Eoin Bradley (I want to see Skinner given a shot at this  ;D)
Paul Galvin

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

lawnseed

yeah!forever i can see your team getting the living sh1t kicked out of them. go to youtube gaa ultimate international rules fight compilation to see why ;) now pick your team
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Foreverhopeful

not one player on my team that i would be afraid of sending out. Who do you think is a weak link?? It's hard hitting but there still skill involved.
Silly comment lawnseed

lawnseed

you didnt see what keiran toner did to dermot early a youngster... he tossed him about like a wet bag! paul galvin wouldnt last 5 minutes and hes liable to start ww3 benny coulter simply not fit enough... taking the kids to underage but i'll get back to you. watch that youtube clip its very good
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Rossfan

Quote from: Foreverhopeful on March 31, 2010, 04:22:20 PM
Seamus O'Shea, Aidan O'Shea, Trevor Howley and Andy Moran from Mayo would suit this game.

Andy Moran is from and supports ROSCOMMON.
He plays for the rhubarbs because it's the only county team he is eligible for under GAA rules.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Cosmo Kramer

Quote from: Rossfan on March 31, 2010, 06:29:42 PM

He plays for the rhubarbs because it's the only county team he is eligible for under GAA rules.

Cry me a river.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

Jinxy

God I forgot how much I dislike this shambles of a game.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rossfan

Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on March 31, 2010, 06:38:14 PM

Cry me a river.

Just correcting an error.
I'll leave the crying to ye lads ...ye have lots of practice.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Foreverhopeful

jaysus Rossfan could you be anymore pathetic?
I forgot to include Pearse Hanley another Mayo man and Tadgh Kennelly of course. Both could fit into the team in the half-forwards.

magickingdom

cant wait for this, october will be all the better for it. whats the betting this will be the first time the gaelic grounds in limerick will be sold out? and croke park gets another great crowd which will be much appreciated as soccer and rugby will be gone. tohill is the perfect man for the job

Naomh Pol CLG

Quote from: whiskeysteve on March 31, 2010, 04:54:07 PM
Paddy O'Shea (Cork keeper who played v derry on saturday. His kickouts to free players for the mark or short were perfect, into the chest every time, the whole game. V important for int. rules and sure David Gallagher was a bit of a wildcard in 2 years ago. Shot stopping isnt as much of an issue with the Aussies)

Ciaran McKeever
Hanley
Shields

T O'Se
Canty
Gerard O'Kane

Tadgh Kennelly
Begley

Paul Kerrigan
Setanta Ohailpin
Martin Clarke

Donaghy
Benny Coulter
Michael Meehan

Interchange:

Michael Murphy
Stevie McDonnell
John Miskella
Leighton Glynn
Joe McMahon
Killian Young
Eoin Bradley (I want to see Skinner given a shot at this  ;D)
Paul Galvin

No place for the best player in the country (Cavanagh)?

woodie

Lawnseed. Thanks for youtube clip. Forgot how brutal some of the incidents were. When I saw the Gooch I smirked when I thought of his retirement statement immediately after the game. It really is a man's game, not for the fainthearted.

Cosmo Kramer

Quote from: Rossfan on March 31, 2010, 06:46:05 PM
Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on March 31, 2010, 06:38:14 PM

Cry me a river.

Just correcting an error.
I'll leave the crying to ye lads ...ye have lots of practice.

I know. We were crying with laughter when we saw the Division 3 table on Sunday night.

A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100