Tyrone v Monaghan, Sun 20th May, Healy Park

Started by tyroneman, April 04, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

At the very least Morgan should have been black carded for that bit of petulance.

theticklemister

There's nothing biased when it is against Tyrone

SouthDublinBro

Was hoping Tyrone would do a job here. Monaghan don't belong near Croke Park.

RedHand88

Quote from: thewobbler on May 20, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
This is a pretty good game so far.

But of lateral passing going on, but not sure how it could be described as horrible.

It wasn't horrible. Don't listen to the haters. 40 scores.

Milltown Row2

But of lateral passing going on, but not sure how it could be described as horrible.

Who's winning?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

An Watcher

Fair play to Monaghan, played well.  Will look forward to meeting them again in July/August if we get through the back door!

Captain Obvious

Any lad describing that game horrible is just trying to play a Joe Brolly (seeking attention) Mayo v Galway was horrible last week.

imtommygunn

Wylie lucky not to get two yellows. Then again morgan could have got the line too.

Aaron Boone

McManus played deeper and organized things. Monaghan have plenty on the bench, that's a really good sign.

ardtole

I'm really enjoying this game so far. Some great scores.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 20, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

Who's winning?

Hardy Har har

That actually caught me out there, I thought that half the thread was deleted, till I realised yis are watching it deferred ::)

seafoid

On August 5 last year Tyrone beat Armagh in the all Ireland quarter final on a score of 3-17 to 0-08. Dublin destroyed them in the semi final. They had a poor league. And now this. It is not ideal. The big question is whether the fall in form is temporary or whether a very long period of mediocity a la Meath or Down beckons.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

longballin

Anyone thought that was a good game either wasn't there or hasn't a clue. I must have met a lot of Joe Brollys today as that was the feeling of people I spoke with... or maybe county Gaelic football is so poor people here think that was good.

From the Bunker

Quote from: seafoid on May 20, 2018, 08:09:15 PM
On August 5 last year Tyrone beat Armagh in the all Ireland quarter final on a score of 3-17 to 0-08. Dublin destroyed them in the semi final. They had a poor league. And now this. It is not ideal. The big question is whether the fall in form is temporary or whether a very long period of mediocity a la Meath or Down or Galway beckons.

Fixed that for you!  ;)

Blowitupref

Real silly sending off for Peter Harte. Very good game enjoyed that. Well done to Monaghan on a hard earned win. Fair play to BBC for the full deferred coverage shame on RTE for not showing it live.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose