The Official UFC Thread

Started by RONAN, February 05, 2008, 11:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

A fairly dislikeable character who gives the world the wrong impression of what Irish People are Like. No loss.

MoChara

There's a theory he's going to WWE

Gabriel_Hurl

He's still under contract to the UFC - retired or not .

And WWE won't touch him especially now with the story reported yesterday.

yellowcard

You would have to be seriously worried for the mental state of Conor McGregor, a subject lesson in how too much money and fame can derail a person.

toby47

With all the money he has, I can't see him living a good life for the rest of his years. Trouble will never be far away

Franko

I've heard many reports from staff in Dublin nightspots about the behaviour of McGregor and his entourage.  If his mental state is not good (I agree - it would seem not to be) I'd say it's got a lot to do with his intake of pharmaceuticals.

MoChara

Quote from: yellowcard on April 03, 2019, 10:49:49 PM
You would have to be seriously worried for the mental state of Conor McGregor, a subject lesson in how too much money and fame can derail a person.

It seems to be almost cliche that this happens now

Smokin Joe

Brutal knockout of Ben Askren with the first blow of the fight last night by Masvidal:
https://twitter.com/NotoriousZN/status/1147709697220382720

Jones fortunate enough to retain his LH title also.

The Gs Man

Masvidal is a gangster!

I refused to buy the PPV.  First UFC card I've missed in 5 years!
Keep 'er lit

screenexile

Can we not just get McGregor locked up for everyone's sake??

yellowcard

I've always thought this story won't end well, he is keeping legal teams busy in the capital anyway.

trailer

What an embarrassment McGregor is. He's a manifestation of all that is wrong with Ireland and her society. A Cnut. As is anyone who defends or idolises him.