It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: Jayop on July 11, 2019, 09:01:22 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 11, 2019, 06:39:46 PM
How do we even know there was a death threat? Diversion tactics.

It's a a load of bollocks and if there was a threat he probably made it himself the attention seeking weasel.

It's well known for example that he has multiple twitter accounts pretending to be repuiblicans and uses them to comment on his own stuff saying outrageous incendiary comments so he can point at them as themmuns said that when the fat man on BBC has him on.

Your man on Talkback tied him up in knots yesterday. Stuttering and stammering, blaming SDLP, SF, IRA, The Belfast City council, Police. Even when it was put to him that it's unsafe, and breaking so many laws he still reverted to the blame game.

Jayop

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 11, 2019, 09:57:44 PM
Quote from: Jayop on July 11, 2019, 09:53:00 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2019, 09:50:22 PM
I only have 300 and 200 aren't real.

148  :( :(

Yeah but both of you presumably have jobs and Twitter/social media isn't the hub of your lives :o

Ya pretty much and I have only about 150 tweets a year over about 9 years.

Most of them are me ranting about refs in football matches. Bastards all hate Tyrone  ;D ;D

Boycey

I follow Jamie on twitter for entertainment purposes,.jaysus he's not near wise. He has circa 53k tweets, does he have a life?

Jayop

Quote from: Boycey on July 11, 2019, 10:11:08 PM
I follow Jamie on twitter for entertainment purposes,.jaysus he's not near wise. He has circa 53k tweets, does he have a life?

53k tweets on his own account and god knows how many pretending to be a republican on other accounts.

under the bar

Quote from: Boycey on July 11, 2019, 10:11:08 PM

He's a radio operator in a Newtownards taxi firm.  Plenty of time on his hands for sectarianism.

tintin25

Folks, anyone any suggestions to where to head for the day to avoid all the 12th stuff?  Was thinking Omeath or somewhere.  Would be coming from Lisburn so looking somewhere which would take in most of the day.

tc_manchester

Quote from: tintin25 on July 12, 2019, 09:45:18 AM
Folks, anyone any suggestions to where to head for the day to avoid all the 12th stuff?  Was thinking Omeath or somewhere.  Would be coming from Lisburn so looking somewhere which would take in most of the day.
The Battle of the Boyne site - there won't be an Orangeman near it today

BennyCake

You can't go wrong with a day around Omeath/Carlingford. But if you're heading back home tonight, you'll likely run into a parade or two on their way home. Best to stay the night, or four, till all this shite is over.

RedHand88

Quote from: tc_manchester on July 12, 2019, 09:47:59 AM
The Battle of the Boyne site - there won't be an Orangeman near it today

They're all in the majority nationalist villages of Pomeroy/Ballyronan/Glenavy/Augher.

Dougal Maguire

Head to South Arnagh. If you've got kids take them to the Giant's Lair at Slieve Gullion Forest then go for a spin up the forest drive. From there head back towards Newry and at the Crossroads in Meigh Village turn left to take the scenic drive to Camlough overlooking the lake. Have lunch in Camocha in camlough and then head for crossmaglen and Culloville. Turn left there and then head for Dundalk and on to Omeath
Careful now

Applesisapples

This is the Day when unionism proves to "cultural nationalists" that their vision of a united NI can only reflect one community. They will never learn.

RedHand88

I reckon we're about three 12ths away from a pro-UI majority

tiempo

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 12, 2019, 10:17:35 AM
I reckon we're about three 12ths away from a pro-UI majority

12th August
12th September
12th October

Sounds about right

snoopdog

Not much mentioning here about the trouble in the new lodge is this around internment bonfires? 
These guys are as bad as the wee scobies and their 11th bonfires.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: snoopdog on August 02, 2019, 02:29:30 PM
Not much mentioning here about the trouble in the new lodge is this around internment bonfires? 
These guys are as bad as the wee scobies and their 11th bonfires.

It's not "trouble". Merely "antI social behaviour"!