PSNI v An Garda Siochana

Started by John79, November 26, 2011, 01:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John79

I realise that this is a total novelty match. But has anyone heard the final score? RTE and BBC have nothing on their websites about it.

Zulu

4-17 to 1-6 afaik, to the southies.

Gaffer

Allo Allo Allo !!  v  Dia Duit  Dia Duit  Dia Duit
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ck

A bit of a farce of a match by all accounts. The gardai had a strong side our. The Nordy gardai probably have a token team?

Agent Orange

Match report from another forum.

From the reports that have reached me I can tell you that the game started with a lively to-and-fro. Before too long the Gardai seemingly began to get the upper hand. In an attempt to prevent the further progress of the Gardai towards winning the day, the RUC quickly condensed themselves into one small corner of the field, claiming that this is their section of the field, always has been their section of the field, and that it has no connection to the popish majority of the field. Rather than push the issue any further the Gardai seemed content to fall back on their own larger section of the pitch, and began to distance themselves from the 'black' section. They renamed the remainder of the pitch 'Croke Park' and refused point black to accept that there was ever another Croke Park before this or that their section is not the legitimate Croke Park. After a tough game, the British Parliament were said to be very happy with their decisive victory.

John79

Quote from: Agent Orange on November 26, 2011, 06:35:21 PM

From the reports that have reached me I can tell you that the game started with a lively to-and-fro. Before too long the Gardai seemingly began to get the upper hand. In an attempt to prevent the further progress of the Gardai towards winning the day, the RUC quickly condensed themselves into one small corner of the field, claiming that this is their section of the field, always has been their section of the field, and that it has no connection to the popish majority of the field. Rather than push the issue any further the Gardai seemed content to fall back on their own larger section of the pitch, and began to distance themselves from the 'black' section. They renamed the remainder of the pitch 'Croke Park' and refused point black to accept that there was ever another Croke Park before this or that their section is not the legitimate Croke Park. After a tough game, the British Parliament were said to be very happy with their decisive victory.

Piss myself laughing!!!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: John79 on November 26, 2011, 09:51:26 PM
Quote from: Agent Orange on November 26, 2011, 06:35:21 PM

Piss myself laughing!!!

have to agree that's pretty good !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

John79

Should there not be an "allegedly" in there somewhere!!! Made my night!!

ardal

Heard this from a loyalist friend of mine.

The RUC (PSNI, UFF, SAS, UVF, HMG), have lodged (not orange allegedly) a complaint to the Courts of Human Rights.

In their complaint they accuse the Gardai / IRA / Sinn Fein / PLO of having:

taken long range shots at them with no notice or warning; allegedly from midfield

bombed down the middle of the field; allegedly

ambushed their half backs; allegedly

broken the "flags and emblems act" by flying a flag; white allegedly

squashed all the oranges (orangies) at half time; allegedly

handled their balls in a public arena; O'Neills allegedly