?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ned

Quote from: Applesisapples on December 27, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
How Wiilie Colum continues to get matches at this level beggars belief.

It's a jobs for the boys club, unfortunately. Not talking football allegiance bias as much as geographic bias. Most referees are from the central belt/Ayrshire. Collum is just the most recent in a long line of referees who get the top jobs through favouritism rather than ability.

illdecide

I hope Graham Murty will have his suit out and shoes shined after tomorrow's game so slippy G will realise the big mistake he made going to Govanmania...(that was a joke as i wouldn't wanna see anyone lose their job).

If both teams play to their potential then Celtic should win the game comfortable but what's doubting me is the refereeing decisions against us and how opposing teams are allowed to kick us off the pitch and little to no protection from the cheats that are meant to be neutral and protect you.  What about J Hayes for left back? he actually done rightly against Aberdeen when he came on but I do hope KT passes the old fitness test on Sat...

On the transfer market we are currently linked with just about everyone atm but i really hope BR can bring in a 3 quality signings...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Itchy

Quote from: illdecide on December 28, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
I hope Graham Murty will have his suit out and shoes shined after tomorrow's game so slippy G will realise the big mistake he made going to Govanmania...(that was a joke as i wouldn't wanna see anyone lose their job).

If both teams play to their potential then Celtic should win the game comfortable but what's doubting me is the refereeing decisions against us and how opposing teams are allowed to kick us off the pitch and little to no protection from the cheats that are meant to be neutral and protect you.  What about J Hayes for left back? he actually done rightly against Aberdeen when he came on but I do hope KT passes the old fitness test on Sat...

On the transfer market we are currently linked with just about everyone atm but i really hope BR can bring in a 3 quality signings...

Reckon Hayes is worth a shot at left back myself.

Targetman

Yep go with Hayes if KT isn't fit, I'm always wary going to that shithole but Celtic's superior footballers should get us the 3 points and leave gerrard to reflect on a terrible decision to ever go near that place, 3-1 Celtic

marty34

I'm going for a 2-2 draw. With both defences poor enough and the frenzy of the home crowd there'll be goals.

JoG2

Quote from: Targetman on December 28, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
Yep go with Hayes if KT isn't fit, I'm always wary going to that shithole but Celtic's superior footballers should get us the 3 points and leave gerrard to reflect on a terrible decision to ever go near that place, 3-1 Celtic

From the outside looking in, is Gerrard not playing a blinder (or BR is having a stinker or a bit of both) having Rangers sitting 2nd? He keeps this up he'll be managing in the english Championship next year if he wants it I'd say or maybe even the Premier league

rodney trotter

They signed a lot of players. Anything lower then second would be seen as poor. Though there isn't much in it from the teams in 3rd and 4th.
Celtic weren't really firing early on in the league. A Celtic win tomorrow would put them 6 clear with a game in hand.

illdecide

Celtic to win 3-0. Sevco to have a player sent off due to slippy G pumping them up too much. 
C  McGregor to score first goal...
Looks like KT will miss the game tomorrow unless BR is playing mind games with team selection (which he doesn't normally do in fairness)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

Quote from: JoG2 on December 28, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

From the outside looking in, is Gerrard not playing a blinder (or BR is having a stinker or a bit of both) having Rangers sitting 2nd? He keeps this up he'll be managing in the english Championship next year if he wants it I'd say or maybe even the Premier league

Celtic has won the treble twice in last 2 years - really hard to keep that going, regardless of the opposition.  Although in saying that, they're not as strong as they have been recently. 

Rangers are where they've been this past few years at this stage of the season. They are no better off points wise as the 2 years  before so it's an illusion that they're better.  SG has gave them a short term boost but they'll have to spend money (that they don't have) to progress. One useful addition is Mc Gregor, their keeper.  He'll save them 10pts this season I'd say.

charlieTully

From the outside looking in?  Slide on then.

ned

Quote from: marty34 on December 28, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

Celtic has won the treble twice in last 2 years - really hard to keep that going, regardless of the opposition.  Although in saying that, they're not as strong as they have been recently. 

Rangers are where they've been this past few years at this stage of the season. They are no better off points wise as the 2 years  before so it's an illusion that they're better.  SG has gave them a short term boost but they'll have to spend money (that they don't have) to progress. One useful addition is Mc Gregor, their keeper.  He'll save them 10pts this season I'd say.

To suggest Slippy is playing a blinder suggests some one is reading the hype. Celtic have stuttered in the league due to a combination of factors but are still top. Hopefully after today and a win in the game in hand the gap will be nine points.

From the Bunker

Quote from: marty34 on December 28, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

In fairness Rangers had a good Europa League Campaign. The effort put into those 6 games would have effected League results. Celtic have fallen into,  rather than earned their League Cup win, League position and Europa League qualification.

A meetings of teams playing above their weight versus a team playing a fair bit below.

Celtic to win 3-1

bennydorano

It's only a matter of time before Rangers win one again, 23/10 at home to do it today is a decent price. They're capable of winning today but they haven't the consistency of champions. Draw.

Orior

I love the way someone takes a Papal flag to the Rangers match, lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Insane Bolt

Too easy for Rangers...one up but could easily be three