Russophobia

Started by Angelo, February 15, 2021, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I'm just telling you that the USA was on the list I gave you! Now you're a smart lad. USA
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 08:31:20 PM
I'm just telling you that the USA was on the list I gave you! Now you're a smart lad. USA

You claimed it was black market.

But the formation of ISIS had lots to do American foreign policy of stirring up tensions in the middle east, arming rebels to overthrow a regime for capitalist reasons.

Look at how the Americans back Israel and the Saudis, why do they prop these states up and all the civil injustices and war crimes they commit.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Amnesty international said this, endemic corruption. They also said China and Russia have given/sold weapons.

So I'd say these governments are as bad as each other in terms of arming ISIS

Do you think Russia are not or did not provide weapons?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 08:40:15 PM
Amnesty international said this, endemic corruption. They also said China and Russia have given/sold weapons.

Absolutely not. Russia back the Syrian state so why would they be arming rebels to overthrow the state?

Just like Afghanistan the CIA were arming and training rebels that turned around and brought global terrorism to the west.

screenexile

So Russia didn't annex Crimea and take a f**king passenger plane down?

The 2 lads were in Salisbury to visit its f**king cathedral?

Putin didn't eradicate Oligarch corruption and then give them a free pass as long as he got his cut...

They don't stamp out free speech or discriminate against the LGBTQ community?

What planet are you on? Read Bill Browders Red Notice and educate yourself a bit before plotting another thread with your nonsense!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 15, 2021, 08:51:19 PM

Absolutely not. Russia back the Syrian state so why would they be arming rebels to overthrow the state?

Just like Afghanistan the CIA were arming and training rebels that turned around and brought global terrorism to the west.

So Amnesty international is wrong?

Would you see Amnesty international as being or selling western propaganda?

Angelo

Quote from: screenexile on February 15, 2021, 09:16:02 PM

Putin didn't eradicate Oligarch corruption and then give them a free pass as long as he got his cut...

What planet are you on? Read Bill Browders Red Notice and educate yourself a bit before plotting another thread with your nonsense!!

Do you think Russia are a bigger evil than the US?

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 09:17:47 PM

If Amnesty International are suggesting the CIA didn't train or arm Syrian rebels then yes they are wrong. Are you saying they have said the CIA did not train and arm Syrian rebels?

Secondly Amnesty International are a Western Organisation, funded by Western states so they are hardly neutral here.

screenexile

Quote from: Angelo on February 15, 2021, 09:18:00 PM

Yes I do Russia is not a democracy... you think the NYT or CNN equivalent would survive in Russia??

Trump would still be in charge if the US were like Russia. Absolutely the US have done plenty of heinous things but you're painting Russia to be some kind of bastion of moral authority when they have a man who's been in charge for 22 odd years and is seeking to change the constitution to keep himself in power until 2036!!

dublin7

Another incident/disgrace was after the Kursk submarine disaster. One of the family members was injected with a sedative to stop her criticising the minister for the governments inaction in rescuing the crew.

That's not something any government should do or be admired for

https://youtu.be/jFBOfIiqW0o

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/aug/25/kursk.russia3

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 15, 2021, 09:20:24 PM

If Amnesty International are suggesting the CIA didn't train or arm Syrian rebels then yes they are wrong. Are you saying they have said the CIA did not train and arm Syrian rebels?

Secondly Amnesty International are a Western Organisation, funded by Western states so they are hardly neutral here.

I'm going to say it one more time. They stated USA as selling guns to ISIS! You're exhausting

Angelo

Quote from: screenexile on February 15, 2021, 09:28:49 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 15, 2021, 09:18:00 PM

Yes I do Russia is not a democracy... you think the NYT or CNN equivalent would survive in Russia??

Trump would still be in charge if the US were like Russia. Absolutely the US have done plenty of heinous things but you're painting Russia to be some kind of bastion of moral authority when they have a man who's been in charge for 22 odd years and is seeking to change the constitution to keep himself in power until 2036!!

Wow.

That says a lot, to say the Americans have done a lot of heinous things is understatement of the century. In contrast to the Americans - the Russians are a bastion of moral superiority - the Russians never dropped an atomic bomb on a city.

The bottom is you take your views of Russia from Western Propaganda. It's a bit like taking an account of the troubles from British print media.

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 09:40:04 PM

I'm going to say it one more time. They stated USA as selling guns to ISIS! You're exhausting

So you won't answer my question.

mouview

Tune in tomorrow, when Uncle Joe is reinvented to a kindly jovial figure.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 15, 2021, 09:43:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 09:40:04 PM

So you won't answer my question.

They have answered it, as they have also said Russia did the same, these are not my answers as I'm not involved in that.

People a lot smarter than you and me state this. So if you want to substitute USA with CIA and Russia with KGB then do that.

If you think Russia didn't then you are just arguing black is white. Which is your form