The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Seany on March 02, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
Actually one of the better ones tonight.
I have to say Tubs is better at the more chaotic ones like the Toy Show etc.

Captain Obvious

Is Oliver Callan meant to be funny?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 03, 2018, 12:13:28 PM
Is Oliver Callan meant to be funny?

I happened to flick to it when he was on. Changed again, I can't stand him.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

DuffleKing

Bro Jolly on tonight. The soft balls are being prepared as we speak to make build a platform for another sermon from the high sparrow

Shamrock Shore

Oh sweet Jesus. Another reason to avoid Late Late (as if I don't have enough already).

Brolly will talk sweet shite and Tubs will lap it up.

No thank you - I'll watch the golf.

RedHand88

Can't wait to hear all about how Tyrone have ruined the game of Gaelic football. And even when it's other counties it's the fault of members of the back room staff hailing from Tyrone that are to blame.

ONeill

Joe is always wheeled out after the NFL is finished to say something controversial and get people tuning in for the summer.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 06, 2018, 01:22:34 PM
Can't wait to hear all about how Tyrone have ruined the game of Gaelic football. And even when it's other counties it's the fault of members of the back room staff hailing from Tyrone that are to blame.

A stopped clock is right twice a day.

Harold Disgracey

Thought Brolly came across very well.

longballin

Very well indeed and honest.

Tony Baloney

Tubs useless with him. Better to just stick 50p in Joe and let him go but as usual Tubs had to keep jumping in with questions from his cue cards.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 06, 2018, 10:24:51 PM
Tubs useless with him. Better to just stick 50p in Joe and let him go but as usual Tubs had to keep jumping in with questions from his cue cards.

Yeah a couple of times when Joe literally said I'll tell ya a good story. FFS.

Targetman

Joe's not everyone's cup of tea but can listen to him all right, an honest interview tonight, as for Tubridy a complete pain in the feckin hole!

bannside

Brolly would be a much better host of that programme. I'd bet he would treble the viewing figures.

ashman

Quote from: bannside on April 07, 2018, 12:46:08 AM
Brolly would be a much better host of that programme. I'd bet he would treble the viewing figures.

An interviewer is supposed to let the guest speak .  Could be an issue on that score .