The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T O Hare

The Rev Ian is on tonight, Pat will feel more comfortable tonight that he did a few weeks ago!!!!
If you were Pat Kenny what would you ask the big man ????
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: T O Hare on January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM
The Rev Ian is on tonight, Pat will feel more comfortable tonight that he did a few weeks ago!!!!

Humour me - why was Pat uncomfortable a few weeks ago?
Tbc....

Doogie Browser

AZOffaly

Because he hadn't a clue who he was talking to, or what they were talking about. Jaysus the sight of Des Cahill pointing lads out to Kenny, and him going 'yes, oh right' was cringeworthy.

Donagh

Where's the guns Ian?
Who's name is on the deeds of your offices in Ballymena and who pays the mortgage?
Do you really have the record for the most paying posts held by a politician?
Where's the millions now Ian?
How many members of your family hold positions paid for by the taxpayer?
Who pays their mortgages?
What did you say to your daughter when her boyfriend Sammy appeared in the papers with no clothes on?
How did you come by your Doctorate?
What do you think would be an appropriate punishment for a man who kidnaps a child?
What do you think would be an appropriate punishment for a man who incites others to religious hatred?
Seriously Ian, where's the guns?

illdecide

Quote from: Donagh on January 30, 2009, 02:03:32 PM

Where's the guns Ian?
Who's name is on the deeds of your offices in Ballymena and who pays the mortgage?
Do you really have the record for the most paying posts held by a politician?
Where's the millions now Ian?
How many members of your family hold positions paid for by the taxpayer?
Who pays their mortgages?
What did you say to your daughter when her boyfriend Sammy appeared in the papers with no clothes on?
How did you come by your Doctorate?
What do you think would be an appropriate punishment for a man who kidnaps a child?
What do you think would be an appropriate punishment for a man who incites others to religious hatred?
Seriously Ian, where's the guns?

Excellent Donagh :D :D :D

you forgot one..."where did you hide your guns Ian?"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

longrunsthefox

Bad move RTE and they will chuckle and talk sh*** but he caused drove some poison and bitterness around this statelet. I remember him and Rhonda and Sammy were on with Brendan Grace years ago on RTE show. Never had any time for the Grace after that. Was at best niave of him. Rhonda was gorgeous tho  :-*   

A Quinn Martin Production

Ian, Peter Quinn was on here a few weeks ago talking about the suffering of GAA members in the north during the conflict.  Jaysus that was shocking wasn't it?
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

YogiBear

This sectarian bigot should not be given air time.  RTE would be better off showing a programme detailing his track record in the North of Ireland with regards the Catholic community.  The man should not be given any air time until he has apologised for years of open sectarian bigotry in the north.  Bet Pat Kenny shakes his hand like he did with that other loyalist scum Stone but could not bring himself to shake Gerry Adams hand.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: YogiBear on January 30, 2009, 02:30:42 PM
This sectarian bigot should not be given air time.  RTE would be better off showing a programme detailing his track record in the North of Ireland with regards the Catholic community.  The man should not be given any air time until he has apologised for years of open sectarian bigotry in the north.  Bet Pat Kenny shakes his hand like he did with that other loyalist scum Stone but could not bring himself to shake Gerry Adams hand.
Yogi my little buddy it was Gay Byrne refused to shake hands with Gerry Adams...

Boolerhead Mel

I would like to ask him when he is going to retract the lies he told about Eugene Reavey in the House of commons and issue an apology for the very hurtful remarks. To say Paisley is a Christian would be in my opinion to compare Hitler to a Jew. He may not have pulled the trigger but there is blood on his hands   

ONeill

I'd like to ask him for his take on:

To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T O Hare

Another question, if you had a choice to save Willie Frazier or Ian Paisley Jnr from falling into shark infested water, who would it be? ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: T O Hare on January 30, 2009, 04:45:52 PM
Another question, if you had a choice to save Willie Frazier or Ian Paisley Jnr from falling into shark infested water, who would it be? ;D

As many of the poor sharks as poss!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Tony Baloney

Quote from: T O Hare on January 30, 2009, 04:45:52 PM