Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 06:16:42 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 31, 2024, 06:00:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 02:35:26 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 31, 2024, 12:57:48 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 30, 2024, 10:28:29 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 30, 2024, 10:16:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 30, 2024, 10:15:37 PMWho said that the hospital was hit by a Palestinian missile?

Israel did
did someone on the Board say it?

Indeed they did agree with the official release from Israel at the time. They continued to agree with it despite a host of investigations from neutral sources and they continued to agree with it despite Israel going on to level numerous other hospitals, shoot medics via sniper, level schools and UN shelters. The continue to agree even though the prevent aid aid getting into Gaza and having the place on the brink of famine. And when given the opportunity to even now say they got it wrong they haven't the moral courage to even do that. They instead call it point scoring. A man or woman of any substance would admit they got it wrong.

You're embarrassing mate.. call it a day

Was a horrendous post.. probably been drinking.
He's not wrong though.

That'll bring some comfort to the 30 odd thousand dead since
It must be touchy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 31, 2024, 06:21:30 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 30, 2024, 10:15:37 PMWho said that the hospital was hit by a Palestinian missile?

Israel did

Indeed they did agree with the official release from Israel at the time. They continued to agree with it despite a host of investigations from neutral sources and they continued to agree with it despite Israel going on to level numerous other hospitals, shoot medics via sniper, level schools and UN shelters. The continue to agree even though the prevent aid aid getting into Gaza and having the place on the brink of famine. And when given the opportunity to even now say they got it wrong they haven't the moral courage to even do that. They instead call it point scoring. A man or woman of any substance would admit they got it wrong.

He's not wrong though.

It must be touchy

Again, for the stupid, I didn't say it was Hamas rocket.

I said it was a daft comment considering how many people have been murdered. Point scoring

Touchy, is 30,000 plus lives lost and counting, families displaced, again and again, not a nothing argument over who's feeling foolish!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 06:26:04 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 31, 2024, 06:21:30 PM

Israel did

He's not wrong though.

It must be touchy

Again, for the stupid, I didn't say it was Hamas rocket.

I said it was a daft comment considering how many people have been murdered. Point scoring

Touchy, is 30,000 plus lives lost and counting, families displaced, again and again, not a nothing argument over who's feeling foolish!

It was actually an Islamic jihad rocket and strangely that group hasn't been mentioned since. I can only presume they blew themselves up. Beheaded babies, microwaved babies. Mass rapes. Hamas killed 1400 on Oct 7th. All the lies swallowed by the gullible. Is it not worth revisiting this to understand how lies and corrupt media and gullible people combine with the result of genocide live on your mobile phone?

Milltown Row2

None of your post of people looking foolish is relevant

The Israeli army and government have told lies for over 70 years, but Hamas did kill, and kidnapped people which has brought this latest murdering spree to where they have obliterated Gaza.

If this was the end game anyways then the events allowed Israel away with little or no pushback (until now) resulting in more families being literally torn apart

Hamas feel this is their only way of getting Israel to stop what they have been doing for so long.

Over 30,000 lost souls

Personally I'm against any conflict, not one murder is worth it

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Once again blaming Hamas for 30k plus deaths... what brought the 30k plus deaths is Israelis genocide, which they choose to do themselves with the support of the west.

Hamas in keeping with International law are allow to resist their occupation by force. You have have heard of the great march a peasceful effort to bring change and the outcome...Any war crimes they (Hamas) committed they are responsible for but not for Israeli war crimes and the 30 plus they murdered, that is all on Israel and the west.

your efforts to blame the occupied and absolve the occupier are sickening to me...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 08:07:23 PMOnce again blaming Hamas for 30k plus deaths... what brought the 30k plus deaths is Israelis genocide, which they choose to do themselves with the support of the west.

Hamas in keeping with International law are allow to resist their occupation by force. You have have heard of the great march a peasceful effort to bring change and the outcome...Any war crimes they (Hamas) committed they are responsible for but not for Israeli war crimes and the 30 plus they murdered, that is all on Israel and the west.

your efforts to blame the occupied and absolve the occupier are sickening to me...

I've highlighted every attack the Israeli army have committed for over 70 years

I've basically said the latest atrocities happened after the Hamas attack.

You are saying kidnapping is part of international law? Can you put a link up for that?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 08:18:00 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 08:07:23 PMOnce again blaming Hamas for 30k plus deaths... what brought the 30k plus deaths is Israelis genocide, which they choose to do themselves with the support of the west.

You are saying kidnapping is part of international law? Can you put a link up for that?

you have not highlighted every attack the Israeli army committed over 7O years. LIE

so Hamas is not the cause of the 30k plus murders? Israel supported by the west is the cause?

I did not say kidnapping is part of international law.  I said resisting an occupation by force is. I went on to say that any war crimes Hamas committed they are responsible for.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 08:24:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 08:18:00 PM

you have not highlighted every attack the Israeli army committed over 7O years. LIE

so Hamas is not the cause of the 30k plus murders? Israel supported by the west is the cause?

I did not say kidnapping is part of international law.  I said resisting an occupation by force is. I went on to say that any war crimes Hamas committed they are responsible for.

I have mentioned in my posts that for the last 70 plus years Isreal has murdered lied and displaced. You want me to find it?

Hamas have not killed over 30 thousand people, I'm not sure where in my posts I said that.

I did say after that attack, Israel have murdered over 30 thousand people, but that apparently means I said Hamas killed or are to blame.

Listen, if I wanted to say Hamas were guilty of that i would. If you want to twist my posts, jump in.

Hamas and other groups being stripped of their land have a right to resist.

PadraicHenryPearse

you have not highlighted every attack, you made a general comment about israeli actions over 70 plus years.. but beginning to understand why when you say one thing you think you slhave say another...

your posts (prior to last one) do not say 'Israel have murdered over 30 thoudand people'

what you have said is

Remember if hamas never carried out that attack there would be a lot more people alive

It will be the ever extending death toll happening due to the initial attack by Hamas

but Hamas did kill, and kidnapped people which has brought this latest murdering spree.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 09:12:06 PMyou have not highlighted every attack, you made a general comment about israeli actions over 70 plus years.. but beginning to understand why when you say one thing you think you slhave say another...

your posts (prior to last one) do not say 'Israel have murdered over 30 thoudand people'

what you have said is

Remember if hamas never carried out that attack there would be a lot more people alive

It will be the ever extending death toll happening due to the initial attack by Hamas

but Hamas did kill, and kidnapped people which has brought this latest murdering spree.

All true, what Israel have done since the attacks is indefensible, what Israel have done in 70 years is indefensible.

I'm looking at the timeline, you are going off on some tangent

But of course getting away from the reason why I posted in the first place. Some mad point scoring by itchy

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 09:36:17 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 09:12:06 PMyou have not highlighted every attack, you made a general comment about israeli actions over 70 plus years.. but beginning to understand why when you say one thing you think you slhave say another...

what you have said is

All true, what Israel have done since the attacks is indefensible, what Israel have done in 70 years is indefensible.

I'm looking at the timeline, you are going off on some tangent

But of course getting away from the reason why I posted in the first place. Some mad point scoring by itchy

Your first statement has the causation of the deaths to be Hamas not Israel. Hamas are responsible for their actions and Israelis theirs.

the 2nd again, causation, it is not due to the initial Hamas attack, there is ever extending death toll happening,   the cause of ever extending death toll is Israel.

the 3rd, causation, hamas brought this latest murdering spree... no they haven't Israel has, after 7th (aside from the deaths israel was responsible for), they decided on their actions, and they haven't had an issue killing 30 plus thousand palestines and some more Israeli hostages.

Milltown Row2

Jesus ! You are hard work.

There's nowhere that I've said Hamas killed 30 thousand, the timeline for these latest deaths happened after the Hamas attack.

I've not said they caused it. But you keep going  ::)

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 10:26:18 PMJesus ! You are hard work.

There's nowhere that I've said Hamas killed 30 thousand, the timeline for these latest deaths happened after the Hamas attack.

both of these statements by you, clearer state that Hamas caused it... even if it is now not what you meant.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 10:26:18 PMJesus ! You are hard work.

both of these statements by you, clearer state that Hamas caused it... even if it is now not what you meant.

That's correct, if hamas never carried out that attack, Gaza today would still be standing and over 30 thousand people would be alive, as Isreal wouldn't have had the backing initially in what they have done on the back of those attacks.

That's not taking away Hamas legitimacy in resisting Israel

Ok, I'll ask it differently

And answer the question by itself

Don't add in other stuff please

Do you think, had the attacks not taken place that we'd be in the current situation with the death toll as high and Gaza the way it is?

I'm not absolving Israel or blaming Hamas, the attacks happened, that's real, what Israel did/doing is real.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 10:59:39 PM

That's correct, if hamas never carried out that attack, Gaza today would still be standing and over 30 thousand people would be alive, as Isreal wouldn't have had the backing initially in what they have done on the back of those attacks.

That's not taking away Hamas legitimacy in resisting Israel

Ok, I'll ask it differently

And answer the question by itself

Don't add in other stuff please

Do you think, had the attacks not taken place that we'd be in the current situation with the death toll as high and Gaza the way it is?

I'm not absolving Israel or blaming Hamas, the attacks happened, that's real, what Israel did/doing is real.

If Israel didnt occupy Palestine, there wouldn't be a Hamas and 30 thousand would be alive. But you choose to start causation on Oct 7th... that is absolving Israel and blaming Hamas.

Israel and the west are to blame for all their actions on and after Oct 7, not Hamas.

To answer your question, the resistance is a natural reaction to a brutal occupation, it was only a matter of time. Peaceful means had failed time and time again as the west and Israel cemented the status quo of 2.2m caged in Gaza and settler expansion and violence in the west bank. The lack of humanity from the west and israelis and the death toll as high as it is, is a direct result of that inhumanity.