The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

I don't even support Liverpool but this guy is as big a clown as there is about here. I click in to see if anything interesting going on and constantly see nothing but his shit. It's like a 12 year old at best.

Over the Bar

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 26, 2019, 05:30:49 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on February 26, 2019, 02:55:40 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on February 25, 2019, 08:50:24 PM
Quote from: Boycey on February 25, 2019, 07:46:31 PM
If you've actually been to a Liverpool/United game you will know there is no widespread Hillsborough/Munich singing.

Sorry but I know what I heard. I've heard in pubs around anfield and in the ground. Anyone who thinks it doesnt happen is incredibly naive.

+1

I've been to Anfield for United games and Munich songs were being sang outside virtually every bar and in the ground.  It's like a cancer.  I have never heard songs about Hillsborough in pubs at Old Trafford. Heard a few idiots at it in the Stretford End  in fairness but it's been roundly booed by the rest of the fans around.

I smell bullshit.

Can you give us numbers? 1 from 2? 9 from 10? 99 from 100? Which bars sang it? Specifics please.

Why has social media, which catches the vast majority of what goes on these days, not picked up on it?

As anyone with any wit knows there are scumbags among any clubs supporters. What's the first defence people like you use? Oh look at you justifying it. Bullshit again. Fans as bad as each other.

If you smell something.... it is probably yer keks! ;D

imtommygunn

Great response. you've not answered how many bars and which ones - what's that I hear... bullshit :D

laoislad

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 26, 2019, 09:41:15 PM
Great response. you've not answered how many bars and which ones - what's that I hear... bullshit :D
The weirdo has never been to a game in Old Trafford  nevermind Anfield
He's off googling bars near Anfield now so he can come back with another bullshit post  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Over the Bar

Any we passed were at it flat out so that's at least 8.  If you have been to Anfield when United play there you can't miss hearing it. The so-called Spirit Of Shankly association even sang about Munich during their end of season parties FFS. It's the norm.

timmyot501

Any good links for tonights game seeing as it is not on sky / BT??

trueblue1234

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 27, 2019, 06:35:51 AM
Any we passed were at it flat out so that's at least 8.  If you have been to Anfield when United play there you can't miss hearing it. The so-called Spirit Of Shankly association even sang about Munich during their end of season parties FFS. It's the norm.

lol. As JoG said, the state of your posts. I honestly think an 8 year old could make a better attempt at Wumming. I'm cringing for ya. 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

imtommygunn

Ok which 8 and which years? You said virtually initially now it's "any we passed". Doesn't sound consistent...

quit yo jibbajabba

Its the "so called" bit that confuses/amuses/make me think hes a dopey heure

Also, were the bars singing the song in unison? If so thats pretty impressive tbh and of all the songs to sing from they were all singing the one song

A truly amazing day out

laoislad

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Maroon Manc

There's dickheads on all sides, used to hate playing in Leeds when I was younger; You'd hear Munich taunts there more than anyone else.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 27, 2019, 01:08:12 PM
Over the bar...seriously.  ::)

sounds like he's been at the bar already - if he's even old enough to get served

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 27, 2019, 01:22:53 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 27, 2019, 01:08:12 PM
Over the bar...seriously.  ::)

sounds like he's been at the bar already - if he's even old enough to get served

Mental age is in question for sure.

He's been on the board for years though.

trueblue1234

He has to be an alter-ego for another poster. Either that or he's 11. 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit